Sadie (2021) Part #6

I haven’t seen a black-haired girl in weeks, most recently when Kennedy tried it on her pants too eagerly.
What happened, who did, and what, I didn’t have time to look at the last hours.

Man this is my favourite vh house☹️.Hope it returns online,i like Bea and Sadie a lot.House have a lot of visits allnthe time so bad and good things are more natural to happen.Hope the girls are ok.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man this is my favourite vh house☹️.Hope it returns online,i like Bea and Sadie a lot.House have a lot of visits allnthe time so bad and good things are more natural to happen.Hope the girls are ok.

Yeah heard it was a pretty scary incident . One of the male guest made a threat ,and a tenant pulled a knife and went offline.

did anyone hear anything similar on what happened ?

4 hours ago, x192023 said:

Yeah heard it was a pretty scary incident . One of the male guest made a threat ,and a tenant pulled a knife and went offline.

did anyone hear anything similar on what happened ?

That NEVER happened...where on earth did you get that?  Quit making shit up! :dodgy:

28 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

That NEVER happened...where on earth did you get that?  Quit making shit up! :dodgy:

i am not making nothing up. I read that on here about the knife!

i am not here to make accusations against anyone!

Just now, x192023 said:

i am not making nothing up. I read that on here about the knife!

i am not here to make accusations against anyone!

Prove it...there is noting on here about that, no pictures, no video...it never happened!

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Prove it...there is noting on here about that, no pictures, no video...it never happened!

Well there are certainly pictures & Vid on page 9 with the black haired girl with a knife and Bea trying to wrench it from her. Never saw it live so unable to make any further comment.