Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

14 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Be carefull what you say to trolls it seems don said a few choice words and now hes gone for good

I am aware of that fact. That was also the reason I pointed out the profanity that was used to describe Leora's, and Malia's activities in one of my replies to said troll !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ahhh !   Now Loera, and Malia have moved their activity to the " HIDDEN " camera's # 12, and # 13 !! 

Oh, I am sorry, that can't be seen ! They are " HIDING " their activity in the apartment !!😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Into Malia's room this evening. Nice and cosy.

Darn, two of us seen that ???  I am going to have to contact them, and let them know. That they are on cam !!!😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Ahhh !   Now Loera, and Malia have moved their activity to the " HIDDEN " camera's # 12, and # 13 !! 

Oh, I am sorry, that can't be seen ! They are " HIDING " their activity in the apartment !!😏

New game! "Where's L&M?"

....Oh, they're right there. Right in front of us!😄 As they are most of the time now!

Me thinks though, Leora is having sinus trouble again, using her spray last night and whacked the heating up.

Just now, scutus said:

Darn, two of us seen that ???  I am going to have to contact them, and let them know. That they are on cam !!!😉

Make that 3. Then again I have special glasses that allow me to see through all the B... S... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

When she cleans the cams, she doesn't know what they are, she thinks they are snow globes showing night scenes.....🙃

26 minutes ago, scutus said:

Let me guess, another one of those pseudo lesbian shows where the girls pretend to be sexually interested in each other. 😂

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I'm looking at the choices for my Friday night, and i see 2 beautiful women curled up watching the tablet, or several men, wearing baseball caps indoors, and to add insult to injury, have them on back to front.

Oh, the agony of choice when you subscribe......😆