Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I notice your back at your bullshit of disregarding site decorum and rules by continuing the blatant disregarding of topic listings. I think CC's should finally kick you out of the site. 

I overdid it last week with the frequency i posted gifs in this thread and had a conversation with the moderation about it. I have adjusted my behavior and consider this issue be resolved. Whether you like it or not, having a different opinion than you does not break the rules. 😂

We should really stick to what happens in the apartment. It's about how poorly the girls fit into the project. Why the cams never see with whom the girls are really sexually active, why there are hardly ever visitors in this apartment in general, etc.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I overdid it last week with the frequency i posted gifs in this thread and had a conversation with the moderation about it. I have adjusted my behavior and consider this issue be resolved. Whether you like it or not, having a different opinion than you does not break the rules. 😂

We should really stick to the topic of this thread. It's about how poorly the girls fit into the project. Why the cams never see with whom the girls are really sexually active, why there are hardly ever visitors in this apartment in general, etc.

You are not on topic and that is breaking site rules let alone decorum and don't even try to pretend to be so naive that you may think or believe so. Having differences of opinions is one thing, and posting comments related to opinions in appropriate topic listings is most certainly another. As has been mentioned recently, your disregarding of topic listings on this site is intentional as has been more than evidently proven by your blatant continuous disregard of topic listings. This topic thread listing is 'Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments). Your comments have been neither Positive nor Complimentary, but to the contrary, have been negative and derogatory. There are other threads where your inappropriate comments in this thread would be more appropriate yet you have continued to disregard topic listings over and over throughout various rlc threads of this site. As stated earlier, from this point foward, every time any post of your comments is noticed to be posted in any thread that has a topic listing that your comments are not related to, will be being reported as spam.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You are not on topic and don't even try to pretend to be so naive that you may think or believe so. As has been mentioned recently, your disregarding of topic listings on this site is intentional as has been more than proven by your blatant disregard of topic listings. This topic thread listing is 'Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments). There are other threads where your inappropriate comments in this thread would be more appropriate yet you have continued to disregard topic listings over and over throught various rlc threads of this site. As stated earlier, from this point foward, every time any post of your comments is noticed to be posted in any thread that has a topic listing that your comments are not related to, will be being reported as spam.

We already had this discussion, I had created a corresponding thread, which was then flooded by leroa fans with false positive posts about the girls. In the meantime, the old procedure has been practical reestablished for all apartments. There is one thraed in which everyone posts. As I said, I'm not going to let you tell me what to say. This is the right place for me to post, and the moderation did not questioned this. The fact is that me posting here is correct and useful.

Anyway, I'd really like to bring the topic back to the wrongness of the girls now. Don't you think this apartment would be more lively if there were normal visitors here?

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

We already had this discussion, I had created a corresponding thread, which was then flooded by leroa fans with false positive posts about the girls. In the meantime, the old procedure has been practical reestablished for all apartments. There is one thraed in which everyone posts. As I said, I'm not going to let you tell me what to say. This is the right place for me to post, and the moderation did not questioned this. The fact is that me posting here is correct and useful.

Anyway, I'd really like to bring the topic back to the wrongness of the girls now. Don't you think this apartment would be more lively if there were normal visitors here?

We will see what any moderation or admin. may think when more than enough of your topic unrelated posts of comments have been being reported as spam, and not just in this thread, because you've been doing the same in other various rlc threads of this site although more so in this thread, as was recently mentioned of being noticed by others as well.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, scutus said:

I think that we should have a discussion about your very major concern about the BF's who are non existent in this apartment. If your need for heterosexual activity, is so strong there are at least 50,000 sites on the web for you to go to. Also they don not charge a fee for you to see them.

I also think that you have repetitively said that you have quit subscribing to the RLC project, That you should eliminate yourself from involving what should or should not happen in this apartment.  Your opinion might have some validity, if you were to watch the apartment on a regular basis, other than via thumbnails !

I also think your ultimate goal is to disrupt this topic with your broken record. 

Leora, and Malia had a quiet evening enjoying each others company. I for one liked very much to see them laughing about whatever they were talking about.

It is also my opinion that hypocracy  exists in the image you see in your mirror ! Maybe someone higher up in the command of what is said in this thread topic

can logically explain it in open forum. How " b---s--- " is an appropriate word to be used in  THIS THREAD TOPIC " LEORA AND MALIA FANS ( POSITIVE -OR- COMPLIMENTARY-COMMENTS)

It is also none of my concern if the BF"s ever- never- or otherwise, show up in this apartment ! My subscription with RLC lists this ( one of eleven ) apartment as Leora, and Malia , this what I subscribed to see. Not people from outside of the apartment. 

YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE MY PREVIOUS REPLIES TO YOU POSTS !    YOU DISCUSSION OF PRIVATE LIVES REMAINS  WITH RLC. 

BUT YET YOU COME HERE, USING PROFANITY EXPECTING SOMEONE TO JOIN YOUR CRUSADE. I GUESS PROFANITY IS AN ACCEPTABLE USEAGE< AS LONG IT IS PART OF AN OPINION !

I don't know why this is always misunderstood, but my intention is not necessarily to see heterosexual relationships in RLC, or in this apartment, but to see the real relationships. It's sad that the girls pretending to be lesbians when they are so obviously not. If they were really a couple, there would be no problem at all. The issue is the pseudo lesbian shows.

The BFs are only speculated by me and others because it is the most likely explanation for the many nights that the girls do not spend in the apartment. They keep thier private life away for this apartment.

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't know why this is always misunderstood, but my intention is not necessarily to see heterosexual relationships in RLC, or in this apartment, but to see the real relationships. It's sad that the girls pretending to be lesbians when they are so obviously not. If they were really a couple, there would be no problem at all. The issue is the pseudo lesbian shows.

The BFs are only speculated by me and others because it is the most likely explanation for the many nights that the girls do not spend in the apartment. They keep thier private life away for this apartment.

I don't know why the purpose of there being such things as topic listings on a forum site such as CC's. is so difficult for someone such as yourself to comprehend. Oh wait a minute...it just came to me...it's because you actually do and just blatantly ignor site deorum and rules. But by all means, continue on. Your list of spam reports is increasing with each blatant disregard.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They keep thier private life away for this apartment.

E continuarlo a scrivere in tutti i post non serve a nulla. Anch'io vorrei vedere degli ospiti in casa ma se le ragazze non ne hanno voglia o non vogliono farlo per altre cause sono scelte loro. Che ci piaccia o no. 

Leora non ha quasi mai ospitato gente in casa neanche quando stava con Paul a Krasnoyarsk, non vedo perché debba farlo ora. È chiaro che è una sua scelta fatta e decisa da anni ormai. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2