Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

Just now, Brokk! said:

And continuing to write it in all the posts does no good. I too would like to see guests in the house but if the girls don't want to or don't want to for other causes that's their choice. Whether we like it or not.

Leora has almost never hosted people in the house, not even when she was with Paul in Krasnoyarsk, I don't see why she should do it now. It is clear that it is a choice she made and decided for years now. 

I don't see it quite that simply. The question is whether there would be no guests if the apartment had no cameras.

If they deliberately hide their private lives from the camera and pretend to be lesbians when they are obviously not, it is enough reason to kick them out of the project. The fact that this has been going on for years is just one more reason to finally put an end to it.

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

E continuarlo a scrivere in tutti i post non serve a nulla. Anch'io vorrei vedere degli ospiti in casa ma se le ragazze non ne hanno voglia o non vogliono farlo per altre cause sono scelte loro. Che ci piaccia o no. 

Leora non ha quasi mai ospitato gente in casa neanche quando stava con Paul a Krasnoyarsk, non vedo perché debba farlo ora. È chiaro che è una sua scelta fatta e decisa da anni ormai. 

I don’t know if Leora by being isolated and having pass also this kind of life to Malia and making all things outside of this apartment , she thinks that like this she protects her image as the perfect tenant by not exposing her whatever social skills , her behavior with others and any similar things . 

As I have recently said , in Russia Leora had a life that was shared with the fans and whatever she was doing outside was totally different of the things she is doing in Prague . She had almost no other life than what she was sharing within the 4 walls of her various apartments . Her life behavior  in Prague and the admittance that she’s having  a two way life ( which has transmitted also to Malia ) is causing the questions for this apartment . 

I don’t want to support whatever moos54 said or seem like I am blaming  the girls , but he pointed out that similar behavior  in the past from other tenants , caused their stay in the apartment . 

I have no doubt that this won’t be a problem for the girls as RLC will never kick Leora out , she will leave RLC under her terms . But you are also questioning their  behavior by not being able to understand why they don’t get any visitors , we just say “ it is their choice “ . We can choose to accept or keep on expressing our displeasure in a respectful way . 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if Leora by being isolated and having pass also this kind of life to Malia and making all things outside of this apartment , she thinks that like this she protects her image as the perfect tenant by not exposing her whatever social skills , her behavior with others and any similar things . 

As I have recently said , in Russia Leora had a life that was shared with the fans and whatever she was doing outside was totally different of the things she is doing in Prague . She had almost no other life than what she was sharing within the 4 walls of her various apartments . Her life behavior  in Prague and the admittance that she’s having  a two way life ( which has transmitted also to Malia ) is causing the questions for this apartment . 

I don’t want to support whatever moos54 said or seem like I am blaming  the girls , but he pointed out that similar behavior  in the past from other tenants , caused their stay in the apartment . 

I have no doubt that this won’t be a problem for the girls as RLC will never kick Leora out , she will leave RLC under her terms . But you are also questioning their  behavior by not being able to understand why they don’t get any visitors , we just say “ it is their choice “ . We can choose to accept or keep on expressing our displeasure in a respectful way . 

You can express what you want in any appropriate topic listing. Anyone can choose to accept or express their displeasure in a respectful way about any particular subject matter and they could do so in an appropriate thread topic listing if they so chose. A specific Fan topic listing such as one that specifically states (Positive or Complimentary Comments) for anyone is in no way any appropriate topic listing for anyone to be expressing any displeasure, or negative matters considered to be that of those that are derogatory or worse. Anyone can choose to attempt to spin such matters any way they want, but topic listings are integral parts of forums and a decorum of posting comments related to topic listings are considered to be most forum standards and acceptances. When just the opposite is noticed to continuously occur with any particular individual, it certainly is not.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

It is not mandatory to take friends to the apartment 

Leora Only bring friends when she wants  

Friend Denis is just going to sleep and keep the girls company 

Denis He's a great friend of the girls

If you consider the idea behind RLC, the original idea I mean, the one they still have in their motto, then ultimately it's about giving an view into the private life of the residents.

The question is, how is that possible if the BFs of the girls never enter this apartment? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You can express what you want in any appropriate topic listing. Anyone can choose to accept or express their displeasure in a respectful way about any particular subject matter and they could do so in an appropriate thread topic listing if they so chose. A specific Fan topic listing such as one that specifically states (Positive or Complimentary Comments) for anyone is in no way any appropriate topic listing for anyone to be expressing any displeasure, or negative matters considered to be that of those that are derogatory or worse. Anyone can choose to attempt to spin such matters any way they want, but topic listings are integral parts of forums and a decorum of posting comments related to topic listings are considered to be most forum standards and acceptances. When just the opposite is noticed to continuously occur with any particular individual, it certainly is not.

The whole CC works this way , various threads but usually posts wherever a chat is occurring . There was a thread created in the past named kind of “ fat Leora “ or something like that only to be deleted by the moderators some hours after . 

What’s the point of trying to create threads when immediately the threads are criticized for the title that is suggested ? I created a speculations thread once only to be questioned 1-2 hours later by a certain supporting Leora fan only for the thread to be locked for half an hour if I remember correctly , only to get the official CC’s approval and the moderator to publicly state that there was nothing wrong with that . 

I believe that threads are everywhere generally orientated nowadays , everyone posts wherever there’s chat traffic . If this is considered  a mistake by the fellow forum members , then the moderators can interfere and state publicly that irrelevant posts ( not judged by forum members  but from  the site’s moderators ) aren’t allowed or just a comment of what needs to be done as they interfered publicly at the two examples i mention in this post . 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't see it quite that simply. The question is whether there would be no guests if the apartment had no cameras.

If they deliberately hide their private lives from the camera and pretend to be lesbians when they are obviously not, it is enough reason to kick them out of the project. The fact that this has been going on for years is just one more reason to finally put an end to it.

More spam of an inappropriate thread topic listing and false spam at that. The fact that the participant known as Malia arrived around the latter half of January a little more than a year ago, is the honest actual reality that exists. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you consider the idea behind RLC, the original idea I mean, the one they still have in their motto, then ultimately it's about giving an view into the private life of the residents.

The question is, how is that possible if the BFs of the girls never enter this apartment? 

I've mentioned before about Leora's private life, now when are you going to get it through your thick skull she's NEVER BROUGHT HER OUTSIDE PRIVATE LIFE, into RLC, and I can't see her changing just to please you. 

The way you're being childish in not letting go I have to wonder if you are old enough to either be posting on CC or subscribing to RLC

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The fact that the participant known as Malia arrived around the latter half of January a year ago, is the honest actual reality that exists. 

I think you also have to take an honest look at what has become of this apartment. The girls use it like a workplace, where they put on chaturbate-like shows. Hours upon hours of pseudo lesbian shows and then hours upon hours of genitals being held up to the camera. The whole thing is just not real but bullshit.

Also, This apartment is the one with by far the lowest number of social contacts to be seen on camera. Most months there is not even a single guest there, Also we never saw the BFs make it there. This place is dead, a superficial facade, maintained only to get money with as little effort as possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The whole CC works this way , various threads but usually posts wherever a chat is occurring . There was a thread created in the past named kind of “ fat Leora “ or something like that only to be deleted by the moderators some hours after . 

What’s the point of trying to create threads when immediately the threads are criticized for the title that is suggested ? I created a speculations thread once only to be questioned 1-2 hours later by a certain supporting Leora fan only for the thread to be locked for half an hour if I remember correctly , only to get the official CC’s approval and the moderator to publicly state that there was nothing wrong with that . 

I believe that threads are everywhere generally orientated nowadays , everyone posts wherever there’s chat traffic . If this is considered  a mistake by the fellow forum members , then the moderators can interfere and state publicly that irrelevant posts ( not judged by forum members  but from  the site’s moderators ) aren’t allowed or just a comment of what needs to be done as they interfered publicly at the two examples i mention in this post . 

As far as the last comments of your post, I remember the thread topic listing you created in regards to 'speculations or opinions of activities outside the apartment' in the L&M section of the forum. If I happen to recall correctly, there was a temporary pause put on that thread because it once was part of site rules that commentary related to topic listings that were created or started should pertain to what occurs at the participants residences, and therefore commentary should be more relevant to what occurs at their residences, than whatever may occur while any participant was away from a residence.

That seemed to be logical and to only make sense, since all that any subscriber could observe was whatever may occur while any of the participants may be at their residences. But even so, they eventually decided to allow such commentary to occur and removed the temporary pause of the thread. Eventually, the thread became participated in less and less until it has dropped to one that has been seldomly used and has not been for quite some time, so it is way back in a list of created topic listing threads as far as date and time of creation.

Since then, you slowly began posting comments in threads such as this thread, which would be more appropriate in another thread such as the thread you created or another, since much of your comments are and should be considered more of speculation than not.

Obviously, you as well as someone else, have seemed compelled to continuously post comments in thread topic listings regardless of whether they are actually related to the topic listing they are posted in, just because of some popularity of the topic listing and how many of others are participating in the topic listing, and that it's likely that's where your comments may get the most attention regardless of them not being actually topic listing related or being 'on topic' as it is considered. Regardless of the reason, being appropriate is appropriate, and being inappropriate, is not.    

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3