Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t believe that there’s anyone in this forum that has anything bad to say about Martina , I think she’s the most favorite girl of RLC currently . A tenant as we want to see , sharing everything of her private life , hiding nothing , exactly what subscribers want to see and what they pay .. “ real life “ ☺️

Can only agree what you have posted. Real life is not only sex and parties (which is also boring to watch after some time), it is also housework or in case of Martina preparing her exams. I find it more interesting to watch and follw them how they develop and handle their currently not so easy life.  Also find it impressive to see how Martina and Alberto treat each other and show their love. Really enjoy to watch the relationship they have. But I also know that many want to see more action... they can watch then B4 as an example😉.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Can only agree what you have posted. Real life is not only sex and parties (which is also boring to watch after some time), it is also housework or in case of Martina preparing her exams. I find it more interesting to watch and follw them how they develop and handle their currently not so easy life.  Also find it impressive to see how Martina and Alberto treat each other and show their love. Really enjoy to watch the relationship they have. But I also know that many want to see more action... they can watch then B4 as an example😉.

They simply live a normal life in front of cameras , it is like the cameras aren’t there . This is how we imagine the site , of course it will be sex , shows.. but they will be also cooking 😇 , fitness , smiles , tears , arguments , smashing  doors and glasses , shouting .. it needs a bit of everything . I can’t see a more realistic couple ( even  with the sexual distraction affair with Nelly ) , together with Linda and Tibor ( that they  are already married and they have another relationship status 😇 ) ..

Yes , Kitty and Smith  , Mirukawa and Dantez also real life , but as a viewer and subscriber that you want to watch and smile , feel happy and attach yourself to good moments and no problems , these two couples aren’t as nice to watch like the two I mentioned ( my taste of course ☺️ ) . It is just that Martina has this interaction the last months and has skyrocketed her popularity . If Linda and Tibor were also interacting with the rest of the Prague apartments , I am sure we would be also commenting so much more for that section of apartments 😇

• Upvote 1

I will not be the one to say anything bad about this girl after the magnificent moments she has given us but I think her partner also deserves our recognition, that admirable man who stays at home washing dishes and walking dogs while his partner goes out, apparently with a license To fuck with whoever she wants, and waiting for her to come home and tell him about the fuck she has had with the Russian girl, the English girl, the waitress ..... Really an example of generosity and open mind

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

I will not be the one to say anything bad about this girl after the magnificent moments she has given us but I think her partner also deserves our recognition, that admirable man who stays at home washing dishes and walking dogs while his partner goes out, apparently with a license To fuck with whoever she wants, and waiting for her to come home and tell him about the fuck she has had with the Russian girl, the English girl, the waitress ..... Really an example of generosity and open mind

Alberto has the recognition of any “ mental healthy “ member of this forum . Any accusations towards him , I think it is mostly jealousy that he can have Martina and enjoy her at all her glory and at the same time managing to handle also his personal difficulties , something that I doubt how many of us could handle in that way . 

I think that his “ laziness “ sometimes ( when he is extremely gaming ) is “ hurting “ his image , but i am glad he doesn’t give a shit 😂🤣 It is just that many here don’t like that for example Martina is partying in the villa whole he is left alone playing in the living room . But this is exactly what he likes , the couple has its own unwritten rules like it should be after so many years and it is a pleasure that we see this development the last 4,5 years that they share their life’s with us 😇

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alberto cuenta con el reconocimiento de cualquier miembro “mental sano” de este foro. Cualquier acusación hacia él, creo que es mayormente celos de que pueda tener a Martina y disfrutar de ella en todo su esplendor y al mismo tiempo logrando manejar también sus dificultades personales, algo que dudo que muchos de nosotros podamos manejar de esa manera. 

Creo que su "pereza" a veces (cuando es extremadamente lúdico) está "dañando" su imagen, pero me alegro que no le importe una mierda 😂 🤣 Es solo que a muchos aquí no les gusta eso, por ejemplo Martina de fiesta en toda la villa se queda solo jugando en la sala de estar. Pero esto es exactamente lo que le gusta, la pareja tiene sus propias reglas no escritas como debería ser después de tantos años y es un placer ver este desarrollo los últimos 4,5 años que comparten su vida con nosotros 😇

He also seems like a nice guy, not like other specimens that frequent these apartments.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

In my opinion Martina is an exceptional person, much more than we can see by simply watching her in the apartment.

As an example (there are many others), last night around 1AM she went out to walk the dogs.

On the street near her house she saw some suspicious boys, who were repeteadly hitting a cash register on the ground, until she could hear the sound of coins falling.

She called the police from her mobile and told them exactly what she saw.

When she was back home she was called by the police 2 times. On the second call the person on the phone asked her to go down to the street, they wanted to talk about what she saw.

On the street she was invited to go into an unmarked police car, and went to see some boys who were being held nearby, asking her if she could identify them.

Martina gave them a lot of details about their age, complexion, clothes, the type of scooter they used, etc. In her opinion, these guys were not the actors, she suggested the police to discard them.

I think her behaviour last night was an example of outstanding citizenship and personal integrity. Firstly, because she didn't avoid her duties as a citizen, and secondly for collaborating in a so intelligent and reflective manner with the police.

Bravo for her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

Over last weekend, Martina was messing around with a harmonica, not really playing it just making noise. It was about 1-2 in afternoon, their time. Then she got up headed to balcony with cigarette in hand.

"Smoke,Smoke that Cigarette"  Many artists.

I saw her playing with the harmonica as well and wondered if it might be a sound she likes to hear? There is a lot of great music out there that feature the harmonica. 

54 minutes ago, catalonia said:

He also seems like a nice guy, not like other specimens that frequent these apartments.

I agree, have not yet seen an another  guy who has cleaned the kitchen, washed the laundry, cooked and looked after the dogs in such a way- verry impressive. For sure some he certainly  has behavior that I don't like so much, but if we are honest, it is no different with us.  Five stars for him.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, emnv said:

En mi opinión Martina es una persona excepcional, mucho más de lo que podemos ver con solo mirarla en el apartamento.

Como ejemplo (hay muchos otros), anoche alrededor de la 1 de la madrugada salió a pasear a los perros.

En la calle cercana a su casa vio a unos muchachos sospechosos, que golpeaban repetidamente una caja registradora en el suelo, hasta que escuchó el sonido de las monedas cayendo.

Llamó a la policía desde su móvil y les dijo exactamente lo que vio.

Cuando regresó a casa, la policía la llamó dos veces. En la segunda llamada, la persona del teléfono le pidió que bajara a la calle, querían hablar de lo que vio.

En la calle, la invitaron a entrar en un coche de policía sin distintivos y fue a ver a unos niños que estaban detenidos cerca y le preguntaron si podía identificarlos.

Martina les dio muchos detalles sobre su edad, complexión, ropa, el tipo de scooter que usaban, etc. En su opinión, estos tipos no eran los actores, sugirió a la policía que los descartara.

Creo que su comportamiento anoche fue un ejemplo de ciudadanía sobresaliente e integridad personal. Primero, porque no eludió sus deberes como ciudadana, y segundo por colaborar de manera inteligente y reflexiva con la policía.

Bravo por ella.

no quiero poner en duda lo que has dicho, pero como tienes tantos detalles?

2 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

If he understands your language, he would get them by listening to the telephone conversations that according to him he had with the police. I suppose it will be like that, I don't think I'm standing guard at the door of Martina's house. If it is the latter, I offer myself to replace him. 😄

24 minutes ago, emnv said:

In my opinion Martina is an exceptional person, much more than we can see by simply watching her in the apartment.

As an example (there are many others), last night around 1AM she went out to walk the dogs.

On the street near her house she saw some suspicious boys, who were repeteadly hitting a cash register on the ground, until she could hear the sound of coins falling.

She called the police from her mobile and told them exactly what she saw.

When she was back home she was called by the police 2 times. On the second call the person on the phone asked her to go down to the street, they wanted to talk about what she saw.

On the street she was invited to go into an unmarked police car, and went to see some boys who were being held nearby, asking her if she could identify them.

Martina gave them a lot of details about their age, complexion, clothes, the type of scooter they used, etc. In her opinion, these guys were not the actors, she suggested the police to discard them.

I think her behaviour last night was an example of outstanding citizenship and personal integrity. Firstly, because she didn't avoid her duties as a citizen, and secondly for collaborating in a so intelligent and reflective manner with the police.

Bravo for her.

Excellent info update , thank you for the efforts ☺️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hace 8 minutos, marxsolita dijo:

For example, I can tell you that he told Alberto that Nelly was sending him Watwapps telling him that he was hoping that she would get rid of the exams so that she could see each other.