Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

Don't understand this quickies. She is such a beauty and for sure someone who likes to enjoy sex. A bit strange but we are used to see that often.😟 Seems that he is not willing to learn something...

1 hour ago, mingo said:

Martina and Alberto on the couch and getting frisky.. it looks like he'll be getting laid for his birthday.. 

Today is Alberto's birthday?  How old will he be? 28, 29, 30? 

16 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Don't understand this quickies. She is such a beauty and for sure someone who likes to enjoy sex. A bit strange but we are used to see that often.😟 Seems that he is not willing to learn something...

If you didn't see the foreplay on the couch which lasted close to 45min. M had 1 orgasm there and maybe another in the bedroom before A finally had his. Remember she is in her period so they were avoiding actual intercourse as much as possible. It went well except he still isn't cuddle after.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

If you didn't see the foreplay on the couch which lasted close to 45min. M had 1 orgasm there and maybe another in the bedroom before A finally had his. Remember she is in her period so they were avoiding actual intercourse as much as possible. It went well except he still isn't cuddle after.

Ups soory than I've missed something. Than happy birthday Alberto, wish you all the best. I really like this normal couple.

7 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Ups soory que me he perdido algo. Que feliz cumpleaños Alberto, te deseo todo lo mejor. Me gusta mucho esta pareja normal.

If living in a house surrounded by cameras so that he can see you fuck half the world and have relationships with other people with the consent of your partner, we consider it normal, it will be that we spend too many hours here and our perception of normality is being distorted. And I like them too, but they neither look like nor live like the people I normally deal with.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

If living in a house surrounded by cameras so that he can see you fuck half the world and have relationships with other people with the consent of your partner, we consider it normal, it will be that we spend too many hours here and our perception of normality is being distorted. And I like them too, but they neither look like nor live like the people I normally deal with.

might be that people spend too many hours here and when I rember what you have posted yesterday I am here to see her fuck with as many more people the better, with Nelly and if possible with the entire Russian colony of RLC, then I think about your post once again. I mean normal compared to other RLC actors, not compared toperhaps our life without cameras😉. This couple is for me still the most normal one in RLC.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Puede ser que la gente pase demasiadas horas aquí y cuando recuerdo lo que publicaste ayer , estoy aquí para verla follar con tanta más gente, mejor, con Nelly y si es posible con toda la colonia rusa de RLC, entonces pienso en tu publicación una vez más. Me refiero a normal en comparación con otros actores de RLC, no en comparación con quizás nuestra vida sin cámaras 😉 . Esta pareja sigue siendo para mí la más normal en RLC.

If we compare with the rest of the apartments, I do agree with you that this couple is less "artificial". My comment yesterday was a reaction to some comments with a certain "paternalistic" air that I have read lately and that seem to me at least quite hypocritical, advising Martina to stay away from Nelly and even pointing out that she is a married woman. I also celebrate that Martina aspires to something more than the Russian "ladies" from other apartments whose horizon is likely to find a man who "solves their lives", but those of us who frequent this website are a bunch of vicious people who what we hope is to see the more sex the better, I'm glad for her to see her study hard, ... but I'm not here to see that.