Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

It's true like you I started smoking at 12 and my ex best friend lectured me

He made me quit and a few years later he started smoking too I resumed doing like him and then at 16 he started hanging out with drug addicts he prefers to spend his time with them.

Our friendship ended from there and after I finished the pack of cigarettes I didn't feel the need to start over.

(I haven't found any friends since this disappointment sooner or later they always end up disappointing or betraying you)

It's true like you I started smoking at 12 and my ex best friend lectured me

He made me quit and a few years later he started smoking too I resumed doing like him and then at 16 he started hanging out with drug addicts he prefers to spend his time with them.

Our friendship ended from there and after I finished the pack of cigarettes I didn't feel the need to start over.

(I haven't found any friends since this disappointment sooner or later they always end up disappointing or betraying you)

Hi scout, nice meeting you. Screw that former friend of yours! There's plenty of shitheads like that, and everyone has been friends with them one time or another. Don't give up on meeting decent people. There's lots of them you probably know who won't betray you or screw you over. I know exactly how you feel. I was going out with an asshole who was cheating on me, and he dumped me!  I'll be your friend on here. Lots of good decent perverts, errrr, folks to meet on here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It sure hasn't done anyone any favors.  I started smoking when I was 12 or 13 years old.  20 cents for a pack of 25 was cheap back in the day.  Now I wish I never started as now I can't seem to get away from ot no matter how hard I try. There's always something that draws me back to it.

Same here except I had to have heart surgery caused by my smoking in 97 which led to a staph infection and a stay if the hospital for 45 days. Gave me plenty of time to think about my habit. Haven't smoked since. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jman9212 said:

Same here except I had to have heart surgery caused by my smoking in 97 which led to a staph infection and a stay if the hospital for 45 days. Gave me plenty of time to think about my habit. Haven't smoked since. 

Doe anyone know who Martina was talking to just now. She was really friendly and flirty. Talked a long time. 

I smoked for well over 30 years and was up to over three packs a day of 25 to a pack. My doctor told me I probably would not live very long at the rate I was going. So I bought several bags of hard candies, got in my car and went driving all over the province for a week. It took me away from all the people and places where & with who, I hung out. Didn't smoke the whole week. That was over 30 years ago and I have never smoked since. The candies worked because I kept something in my mouth all the time till I broke the smoking habit. My best friend who I tried for twenty years to stop smoking, recently died from cancer related to his smoking.

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

Ik rookte meer dan 30 jaar en was tot meer dan drie pakjes per dag van 25 per pak. Mijn dokter vertelde me dat ik waarschijnlijk niet zo lang zou leven als ik ging. Dus kocht ik verschillende zakjes harde snoepjes, stapte in mijn auto en reed een week lang de hele provincie door. Het nam me weg van alle mensen en plaatsen waar en met wie ik rondhing. Ik heb de hele week niet gerookt. Dat was meer dan 30 jaar geleden en sindsdien heb ik nooit meer gerookt. De snoepjes werkten omdat ik de hele tijd iets in mijn mond hield totdat ik de rookgewoonte doorbrak. Mijn beste vriend die ik twintig jaar probeerde te stoppen met roken, stierf onlangs aan kanker die verband hield met zijn roken.

Om te stoppen met roken moet je ook omringd worden door goede vrienden die je helpen om niet meer te roken. Op feestjes ben je vlug terug de verkeerde toer op. Respect voor degenen die gestopt zijn, dat is karakter hebben.

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Does she roll her own cigarettes or might that be MJ?  Any speculation on why she moved to the guest room?

It is only tobacco, much cheaper than cigarettes and helps to smoke less because you have to roll them, they are not immediatelly available 

She has her exams this afternoon and tomorrow, she probably wanted to sleep well today, without interruptions

• Like 2

1 hour ago, emnv said:

It is only tobacco, much cheaper than cigarettes and helps to smoke less because you have to roll them, they are not immediatelly available 

She has her exams this afternoon and tomorrow, she probably wanted to sleep well today, without interruptions

Thanks for the info. Then we all should wish her good luck and keep our fingers crossed that she will be successful. 🤞

• Like 3

Good luck to Martina for her exams , a very “ from the bottom of the heart “ hug and kiss by the door to eachother and off for the adventure .. of course , we all know she succeeds 😇

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good luck to Martina for her exams , a very “ from the bottom of the heart “ hug and kiss by the door to eachother and off for the adventure .. of course , we all know she succeeds 😇

I give her top mark just for all the hard work she has put in. Love her!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I give her top mark just for all the hard work she has put in. Love her!

I can’t believe that there’s anyone in this forum that has anything bad to say about Martina , I think she’s the most favorite girl of RLC currently . A tenant as we want to see , sharing everything of her private life , hiding nothing , exactly what subscribers want to see and what they pay .. “ real life “ ☺️

• Like 4