Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

Does Alberto ever say "I love you" to Martina? 

He calls her "cariño" a lot (honey, dear)  On the magnetic white board on the fridge door he has written her name and te quiero (i love you) It's been there for over a year. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

Does Alberto ever say "I love you" to Martina? 

Tonight I think I heard them both say they were sorry and I love you started by him. I was shocked. Yes he does speak a little English. I heard him say, in the argument thinking while he was talking not clear so he apologized. He raises his voice and never is tender to her. He is getting better at cuddling. I still say they adore each other. Once the arguments are over they are like lovebirds. Hugging and kissing and she can't get enough of him. Last night session was one of their best as she kind of controlled it but he tried real hard to pay attention to her needs. 

47 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Tonight I think I heard them both say they were sorry and I love you started by him. I was shocked. Yes he does speak a little English. I heard him say, in the argument thinking while he was talking not clear so he apologized. He raises his voice and never is tender to her. He is getting better at cuddling. I still say they adore each other. Once the arguments are over they are like lovebirds. Hugging and kissing and she can't get enough of him. Last night session was one of their best as she kind of controlled it but he tried real hard to pay attention to her needs. 

I think people have a tendency to raise their voice during an argument / heated exchange.  I have yet to see them argue, but as you have observed, the tense moments don't last for too long. This is a positive for them.

Your flip-flopping, ....Never Tender to Love Birds / Hugging+Kissing.  ?    What do you want from Alberto?  

I did catch the 1:30 am session. Yes, she jumped on and road his ass. He participated, but it was a Martina show. Horny girl wanted sex. 

Anybody see what happened after that - a bit earlier (around 5am their time) Alberto was sitting on side of bed looking unhappy and no sign of Martina. Now 6am their time he is in bed but she is still missing?

2 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

Anybody see what happened after that - a bit earlier (around 5am their time) Alberto was sitting on side of bed looking unhappy and no sign of Martina. Now 6am their time he is in bed but she is still missing?

Have a close look at the guest-room. There she is, there she was last night. She, herself, admitted that she cannot sleep well at the moment. So, in order not to disturb A she sleeps, or tries to sleep in the guest-room.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, mingo said:

He calls her "cariño" a lot (honey, dear)  On the magnetic white board on the fridge door he has written her name and te quiero (i love you) It's been there for over a year. 

Same at Linda's.  It has on the door  Happy Birthday My Love which has been on there for about 2 years.  Shows you how often they clean the door.  Any type of cleaner would have removed the letters from the door by now.   He must have stuck them on with Guerilla Glue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Shortly after 4am their time Martina woke up laughing her head off. She got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen leaving Alberto in the bed. All this time she was laughing uncontrollably and it lasted for quite awhile. She then went back to the bedroom and took her laptop and cords out to the living room. Next she had a bite to eat in the kitchen and then went out on the balcony. After staying there for a time she went to the guest room and went to sleep. That was close to 5am their time. All this time Alberto appeared to have a terrible headache. He sat on the side of the bed holding his head as if it was going to blow up. Eventually he went back to bed.---However the funniest part was watching Martina laughing as she climbed out of bed. She just could not control herself.

• Confused 2

Birthday celebration started with small cake. That is really Reallife, how it is in normal families....👍 I thin kthe big celebration will come once it is allowed. Not like it is in B4...