Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

19 minutes ago, catalonia said:

If we compare with the rest of the apartments, I do agree with you that this couple is less "artificial". My comment yesterday was a reaction to some comments with a certain "paternalistic" air that I have read lately and that seem to me at least quite hypocritical, advising Martina to stay away from Nelly and even pointing out that she is a married woman. I also celebrate that Martina aspires to something more than the Russian "ladies" from other apartments whose horizon is likely to find a man who "solves their lives", but those of us who frequent this website are a bunch of vicious people who what we hope is to see the more sex the better, I'm glad for her to see her study hard, ... but I'm not here to see that.

I respect your point of view and agree to some of your points.If someone finds it boring to watch her study than she or he can choose another appartment with more "action". The Russian girls do their best to serve this....Since the exams are soon, things might change soon also lets see. I keep my fingers crossed that she manage to pass the exams, that will be then really something new and interesting to see what happends then.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Respeto su punto de vista y estoy de acuerdo con algunos de sus puntos. Si alguien encuentra aburrido verla estudiar, entonces él o ella puede elegir otro apartamento con más "acción". Las chicas rusas hacen todo lo posible para servir esto ... Dado que los exámenes son pronto, las cosas podrían cambiar pronto también, veamos. Mantengo los dedos cruzados para que logre aprobar los exámenes, que será entonces realmente algo nuevo e interesante para ver qué pasa entonces.

Well, we are getting closer ... and I'm sure he passes, he's studying hard. The problem is that she must get a certain minimum grade to be able to study what she wants (hospitality and tourism) but she will surely get it. A pleasure.

I can't even fathom having a girl like that in my class only then to find out (possibly) that she's on RLC and I can see her as we can... then seeing her in class.  I wouldn't be able to concentrate!! 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, catalonia said:

If we compare with the rest of the apartments, I do agree with you that this couple is less "artificial". My comment yesterday was a reaction to some comments with a certain "paternalistic" air that I have read lately and that seem to me at least quite hypocritical, advising Martina to stay away from Nelly and even pointing out that she is a married woman. I also celebrate that Martina aspires to something more than the Russian "ladies" from other apartments whose horizon is likely to find a man who "solves their lives", but those of us who frequent this website are a bunch of vicious people who what we hope is to see the more sex the better, I'm glad for her to see her study hard, ... but I'm not here to see that.

Catalonia, I am new here and I have no Idea the make up of the people in these groups. I couldn't tell you what nationality any of them are and did not know anything about Russian girls. Please don't say things that you think I wrote. I also made no mention of any kind that you are any type of person nor would I. Every person has a right to their own opinion and feelings. You do it your way and I do it mine. If we agree great. If we don't so be it. Happy to hear your side but please don't make up anything about mine. Rather be friends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Cataluña, soy nuevo aquí y no tengo ni idea de la composición de las personas de estos grupos. No podría decirte de qué nacionalidad es ninguno de ellos y no sabía nada sobre las chicas rusas. Por favor, no digas cosas que crees que escribí. Tampoco mencioné de ningún tipo que usted es un tipo de persona ni lo haría yo. Cada persona tiene derecho a tener su propia opinión y sentimientos. Tú lo haces a tu manera y yo lo hago a la mía. Si estamos de acuerdo muy bien. Si no es así, que así sea. Feliz de escuchar tu versión, pero por favor no inventes nada sobre la mía. Mejor sean amigos.

The comments to which I referred and to which I reacted were comments that I had read from some of the participants in the forum, I did not say and sorry if you understood it so they were yours, it was a comment in general and not expressly directed to you. I am sorry if you have felt particularly alluded to in something, it is not my intention to fight with anyone and less for this nonsense ... and welcome

Abrir en el Traductor de Google•

Enviar comentarios

• Like 1

I've been thinking about the physical apartments that RLC has these people living in. I think it's fair to say that Leora and Martina are the top two attractions on here. So why is Martina living in the crappiest apartment that RLC has anywhere. This is really a third rate apartment with lousy furniture in it.  Perhaps after Martina finishes her exams and if she decides to stay with RLC, they will provide her with a first class place to live. She is undoubtedly one of their best so I think she is entitled to one of their best apartments.  Just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, catalonia said:

The comments to which I referred and to which I reacted were comments that I had read from some of the participants in the forum, I did not say and sorry if you understood it so they were yours, it was a comment in general and not expressly directed to you. I am sorry if you have felt particularly alluded to in something, it is not my intention to fight with anyone and less for this nonsense ... and welcome

Open in Google Translate •

Post comments

Thank you for the explanation. No fighting here either. Appreciate your welcome.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I've been thinking about the physical apartments that RLC has these people living in. I think it's fair to say that Leora and Martina are the top two attractions on here. So why is Martina living in the crappiest apartment that RLC has anywhere. This is really a third rate apartment with lousy furniture in it.  Perhaps after Martina finishes her exams and if she decides to stay with RLC, they will provide her with a first class place to live. She is undoubtedly one of their best so I think she is entitled to one of their best apartments.  Just my opinion.

I get where you're coming from, as least where Martina is concerned.  No longer a fan of Leora, as I'm sure many others would agree.  Regardless, Martina and Alberto were very much "in the background" till she visited B4 for the first time.  That and her encounters with Nelly have propelled her to a top standing.  I could say I've been a fan of Martina long before it was "cool" 🤣, but I digress!  Basically, they've been in that apartment for a LONG time and I'm not sure they would even WANT to move to a better one right now.  It seems to me that they regard it as comfortable, familiar, and simply "home".  A change may be in order after Martina's classes are concluded, but I'm not sure when exactly that will be.  From what I gather from other posts, her impending exams are a prerequisite for specific higher educational courses.  When she passes these exams, she may dive right into her new educational life, or maybe there's a break period between, I don't know how it works in Spain, but I doubt she'll want moving to compound her course work stress.  She clearly has enough pressure from that as it is.  I'm in full agreement that they deserve better housing, especially given the business she's brought in of late for RLC.  We'll just have to see what happens.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

I get where you're coming from, as least where Martina is concerned.  No longer a fan of Leora, as I'm sure many others would agree.  Regardless, Martina and Alberto were very much "in the background" till she visited B4 for the first time.  That and her encounters with Nelly have propelled her to a top standing.  I could say I've been a fan of Martina long before it was "cool" 🤣, but I digress!  Basically, they've been in that apartment for a LONG time and I'm not sure they would even WANT to move to a better one right now.  It seems to me that they regard it as comfortable, familiar, and simply "home".  A change may be in order after Martina's classes are concluded, but I'm not sure when exactly that will be.  From what I gather from other posts, her impending exams are a prerequisite for specific higher educational courses.  When she passes these exams, she may dive right into her new educational life, or maybe there's a break period between, I don't know how it works in Spain, but I doubt she'll want moving to compound her course work stress.  She clearly has enough pressure from that as it is.  I'm in full agreement that they deserve better housing, especially given the business she's brought in of late for RLC.  We'll just have to see what happens.

At the least, RLC could foot the bill for a new dishwasher.

• Upvote 2

Il y a 17 heures, Miraguy a dit :

It could have something to do with keeping dogs in an apartment, I disagree with Leora and Martina being the top two attractions on RLC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

After her exams Martina must try hard to reduce smoking. In most European countries  smoking is regarded negatively nowadays. Smokers are supposed to be weak-willed and „underclass“. I don’t share this opinion but I think the smell of human breath plus cigarette smoke is disgusting.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

After her exams Martina must try hard to reduce smoking. In most European countries  smoking is regarded negatively nowadays. Smokers are supposed to be weak-willed and „underclass“. I don’t share this opinion but I think the smell of human breath plus cigarette smoke is disgusting.

You are right, smoking is not longer a cool thing in every country. But it can  a kind of coping stress for her in the current situation. I think she will manage to stop/reduce smoking if she feals that this will bring a benefit for her.  Only thing is that it might be more difficult if your friends smoke too. Let's hope the best.

• Upvote 1