Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Who is the pretty girl who just took a bath at Gina's. Brunet with blonde streaks, 34b pert boobs.

look like she's Bruno's brother girlfriend, she was here this week end 

The girl who's been in the apartment getting changed - did she visit Zac and Luna in their place? She looks familiar.?? the weekend stay she was with the brother of, but I thought she was with another guy at Zacs. Maybe someone totally different!!

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

The girl who's been in the apartment getting changed - did she visit Zac and Luna in their place? She looks familiar.?? the weekend stay she was with the brother of, but I thought she was with another guy at Zacs. Maybe someone totally different!!

no, her first time in  RLC apartment is in Gina's apartment 

two different girls 

• Thanks 1

How long does it take for a girl to dress?  After her bath, she jumped into blue denim shorts, black bra and taupe long sleeve shirt. Shorts change to blue denim overalls -shorts type. Overalls change to short light brown skirt. Add pantyhose. Long sleeve shirt change to white halter top. Black bra strap visible......remove bra (good girl).  And then more time in front of the mirror doing hair and checking herself out, oh so much time. I will say she looked good when finished. 

there was certainly a lot of stuff brought in which has now gone. I first thought it may be things from another apartment, but it ain't there now!!

Just now, chuck206 said:

How long does it take for a girl to dress?  After her bath, she jumped into blue denim shorts, black bra and taupe long sleeve shirt. Shorts change to blue denim overalls -shorts type. Overalls change to short light brown skirt. Add pantyhose. Long sleeve shirt change to white halter top. Black bra strap visible......remove bra (good girl).  And then more time in front of the mirror doing hair and checking herself out, oh so much time. I will say she looked good when finished. 

Just now, chuck206 said:

One of lifes mysteries mate !!🙄

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

In short, she's just a girl 🤣

For her first two attempts at clothing, she was pantyless 😁(very good girl)

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In short, she's just a girl 🤣

For her first two attempts at clothing, she was pantyless 😁(very good girl)

Yeh and pantyless in denim shorts - either very nice feeling or damn irirtating🤔  ...... (not speaking from experience of course!!)

10 hours ago, Daleys said:

It's friends visiting at the weekend well everyone got their wish they are gone so no free loaders. All it was was friends visiting for the weekend nothing more nothing less and of course they will need to bring stuff. Some members just make a drama out about anything.

Some cry out for something different, like gatherings and parties...then when it happens they complain!!...🥴

We get bored with seeing the same characters day in day out, so when we get a whole bunch of new guys, surely that must be more interesting...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some cry out for something different, like gatherings and parties...then when it happens they complain!!...🥴

We get bored with seeing the same characters day in day out, so when we get a whole bunch of new guys, surely that must be more interesting...

It’s only about sex nowadays , people can’t have normal gathering times 😔 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Sounds like YOU has fun watching though...😜

• Haha 1