Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This reminds me of a high school sleep over.  I wonder if Gina and this girl talk about which brother is the better fuck?  This was two other girls not me but it was funny at the time (a little drunk) to hear them try to have a serious conversation about which one was better.

in this case, they can watch  themselves 😃 

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Good thing there are so many other places for you then, where there is no crack, no alcohol and no nothing.

Wasn't talking about drugs in the literal sense,i was talking about the crackhead losers who inhabit it. And yes,good thing there are other places to watch.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I know!  I saw this last night in Masha's apartment.  Why do guys feel they have to furiously finger fuck us all the time?  I know there are times when that is very hot.  Maybe Masha and this girl wanted it that way.  But for me and most girls I used to hang with, it's rare to want it for such a prolonged period of time.  Watch the girls who bate?  I think Holly is good at this ... she only goes crazy finger fucking herself at the end for about 15 seconds (not that I hve timed her, ok).

They need to learn where the G point is to massage it with tenderness  😚

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

in this case, they can watch  themselves 😃

Oh yes Blue, great point.  OMG you wouldn't have to debate it, we could all look at the video and judge for ourselves.  It's like instant replay in sports.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I don't care if any of the girls were popping golden eggs out of their twats ,,,this crack house isn't worth watching.

Until Gina reads one post here in english... then you'll act like she's the greatest girl in all of human existence and go on and on and on, post after post after post about how great she is and make any and all excuses to acknowledge every arbitrary thing she does and somehow try to turn it around to make it look like just another example of how she's the greatest girl in all of human existence.

Of course I'm just talking nonsense because you've never done that before.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Until Gina reads one post here in english... then you'll act like she's the greatest girl in all of human existence and go on and on and on, post after post after post about how great she is and make any and all excuses to acknowledge every arbitrary thing she does and somehow try to turn it around to make it look like just another example of how she's the greatest girl in all of human existence.

Of course I'm just talking nonsense because you've never done that before.

No,not with gina,sorry, never happen. I save my praise for the best of the best,the ''top shelf'' women who deserve the praise,not the bottom of the barrel type. But thank you for your very in depth analysis of my actions.🤪

babu.gif

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Why do guys feel they have to furiously finger fuck us all the time?

Because instead of girls actually saying they don't want it, they fake it like it's the best thing ever and then turn around and complain to their friends about it... so the guys don't actually learn not to do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A person has knocked on the door, it is the owner of the pharmacy that is located just under the apartment. There is a water leak in the bathroom that reaches the ceiling of the pharmacy.

Bruno's brother has called him. Bruno is on his way and will see the leak tomorrow with the pharmacy owner. They didn't allow the person to enter the apartment.

Meanwhile the water has been cut off.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1