B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

I hope I will be proved completely wrong , but Vivian isn’t ready to be a “ villa girl “ of what we have seen so far . The addition of the “nothing of importance happening “ is also a reason that she seems that she hasn’t figured out things about RLC , I consider her biggest disadvantage so far her lack of communication skills and socializing with the others , I would believe as a newcomer that she would encourage herself to spend a bit more time with the others . Let’s hope for better days from her the more she adapts to this new environment 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope I will be proved completely wrong , but Vivian isn’t ready to be a “ villa girl “ of what we have seen so far . The addition of the “nothing of importance happening “ is also a reason that she seems that she hasn’t figured out things about RLC , I consider her biggest disadvantage so far her lack of communication skills and socializing with the others , I would believe as a newcomer that she would encourage herself to spend a bit more time with the others . Let’s hope for better days from her the more she adapts to this new environment 

I have one question for you......are you for real?  What in the heck makes you think that Vivian isn't ready to be a villa girl! That girl already knows what RLC is all about and what she has to do or not do to maintain a place to eat, shower, and sleep.  Where do you get off on overanalyzing everything when it comes to RLC and the tenants!!  Go back in your whole and eat more of your rotting food and give the new girls a chance!!!!

37 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

And B4 is dead again !  Really pathetic appartment lately !!  👎👎😡

It's all Nutcase and Buttheads fault!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ho una domanda per te ... sei davvero? Cosa diavolo ti fa pensare che Vivian non sia pronta per essere una ragazza di villa! Quella ragazza sa già di cosa si tratta e cosa deve fare o non fare per mantenere un posto dove mangiare, fare la doccia e dormire. Dove te la cavi analizzando troppo tutto quando si tratta di RLC e degli inquilini !! Torna indietro nel tuo intero e mangia più del tuo cibo in decomposizione e dai una possibilità alle nuove ragazze !!!!

È tutta colpa di Nutcase e Butthead !!

Si lamentano perche’ Vivian non ha ancora aperto le gambe alla telecamere, non si e’ mssrurbata e non ha portato qualcuno per scopare... appena fara’ queste cose, sara’ automaticamente la loro preferita😏

• Upvote 2

Il y a 1 heure, Mauri a dit :

Si lamentano perche’ Vivian non ha ancora aperto le gambe alla telecamere, non si e’ mssrurbata e non ha portato qualcuno per scopare... appena fara’ queste cose, sara’ automaticamente la loro preferita😏

At some point, she has to entertain the viewing audience or keep them interested.

Lets face it, this is the sole purpose of her being on cameras. If she is here to do nothing, might as well get a room elsewhere in Barcelona.

No paying subscriber would be pleased to watch her stare at her phone all day.

7 minuti fa, SierraTM ha detto:

Ad un certo punto, deve intrattenere il pubblico o mantenerlo interessato.

Ammettiamolo, questo è l'unico scopo del suo essere davanti alle telecamere. Se è qui per non fare niente, tanto vale prendere una stanza altrove a Barcellona.

Nessun abbonato pagante sarebbe lieto di vederla fissare il suo telefono tutto il giorno.

Non siamo a teatro .... non riuscite proprio a capire lo scopo del voyeur, pero’ e’ divertente quando vi lamentante dicendo che RLC e’ noioso e nessuno pagherebbe per guardarle sui loro telefoni o a non fare nulla che intrattiene il pubblico, ma siete ancora qui a guardare e a pagare.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, Mauri a dit :

Non siamo a teatro .... non riuscite proprio a capire lo scopo del voyeur, pero’ e’ divertente quando vi lamentante dicendo che RLC e’ noioso e nessuno pagherebbe per guardarle sui loro telefoni o a non fare nulla che intrattiene il pubblico, ma siete ancora qui a guardare e a pagare.

Don't get ahead of yourself, I am talking about the new girl Vivian.

If you want to start to defend RLC and say they are exciting as fuck and worth every dime you paid, fine by me but don't bring out your 'you don't understand voyeur bullshit'.

As long as you keep on lying to yourself that RLC is a true voyeur website, you are the one wasting your money.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Non andare avanti con te stesso, sto parlando della nuova ragazza Vivian.

Se vuoi iniziare a difendere RLC e dire che sono eccitanti come un cazzo e che valgono ogni centesimo che hai pagato, va bene per me ma non tirare fuori il tuo "non capisci cazzate voyeur".

Finché continui a mentire a te stesso che RLC è un vero sito web voyeur, sei tu quello che spreca i tuoi soldi.

Parlo di Vivian come con tutte le altre ragazze... se pensi che essere su RLC davanti le telecamere, significa intrattenere un pubblico, allora ti sbagli, se soprattutto se per intrattenimento intendi portare ragazzi in casa, fare sesso e tutto quello che gira intorno ad esso, e ti aspetti tutto questo, altrimenti ti lamenti dicendo che e’ noioso, che non e’ adatta al progetto, allora sei tu quello che sta’ buttando i soldi, non io... io come voyeur non cerco l’orgia o che facciano sesso con qualcuno o che portano qualche ragazzo in casa, al contrario vostro.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 44 minutes, Mauri a dit :

Parlo di Vivian come con tutte le altre ragazze... se pensi che essere su RLC davanti le telecamere, significa intrattenere un pubblico, allora ti sbagli, se soprattutto se per intrattenimento intendi portare ragazzi in casa, fare sesso e tutto quello che gira intorno ad esso, e ti aspetti tutto questo, altrimenti ti lamenti dicendo che e’ noioso, che non e’ adatta al progetto, allora sei tu quello che sta’ buttando i soldi, non io... io come voyeur non cerco l’orgia o che facciano sesso con qualcuno o che portano qualche ragazzo in casa, al contrario vostro.

Can you please read carefully what I said and not put words into my mouth.

And who the fuck care whether you like orgies or not or can't stand the girls getting fucked by guys 😏

Anyway these are part of the entertainment package of what we paid for and all these are for sure not about true voyeurism.

Citation

What is RealLifeCam?

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live mode round-the-clock.

Do the people know about the cameras?

Yes, the people know about the cameras. Otherwise it would be illegal.

The above is written by RLC on their FAQ page. Which part from these 2 sentences tells you what you think RLC is, that they are somehow a true voyeur website?

• Upvote 1