B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

8 minutes ago, mspanker said:

not that i was stalking but...after being outside back up, had another cry on the bed, Masha came in and they did the enlightenment bit, lay on the bed together for  bit, then chucked some legging on and a top and the black coat and out the door.

Still not spoken to Meg that i have seen, kids today 😁

Thanks for the update! Saw her looking glum and a bit tearful - she's doesn't seem to be a happy bunny at the moment. And what it is between her and Meg, who knows. As you say, kids today hmmm.......🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Thanks for the update! Saw her looking glum and a bit tearful - she's doesn't seem to be a happy bunny at the moment. And what it is between her and Meg, who knows. As you say, kids today hmmm.......🙄

First thing in the morning she either had a bad call or text, set her off crying...then after being outside came back and either read the same message or a follow up and she had a weep.

Girl needs to get drunk and laid, that will sort her out.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Holly the Gardener ! Now getting serious on these balcony planters with a trowel. Surprised not to be wearing gloves to protect those delicate hands!!

Does a fine job of blocking the cam as well

Must be  peace offering for Meg when she gets back..oh goody prickly crap on my balcony..surprised they didnt leave them in the bathtub just for fun.

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

Does a fine job of blocking the cam as well

sure she'll put the planters back! She was looking at this with The Bog the other day but think he decided it wasn't in his remit to attend to such things !! 😟

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

sure she'll put the planters back! She was looking at this with The Bog the other day but think he decided it wasn't in his remit to attend to such things !! 😟

dunno, one boring plant looking after another...funniest thing that happened out there was him setting fire to himself and the floor the muppet

• Like 1