B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I didn't realise how tall Masha is, or are all the other girls short in comparison

I think it's a bit of both. Masha's quite tall, Holly and Megan are short. I'm not sure about Vivian, as I'm no longer Premium...

as was to be expected
The groups in the villa are becoming more and more isolated
The girl Vivian is sitting in her room
N & B have their own problems and are no longer able to sort things out, Nelly ban on alcohol? The team is played.
When Masha wanted to speak to Nelly yesterday, Nelly blocked
I hope that the person in charge at Barca recognizes the situation and reacts to it

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

anyone seen Mash and Holly?🙄 Dissapeared and not dressed for a shop visit !

Gone out, didnt dress up but after the the bit on the bed they left. Holly in with her all in black Ninja look.

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

Gone out, didnt dress up but after the the bit on the bed they left. Holly in with her all in black Ninja look.

Ah missed that - last saw Holly in a thong and nowt else, thus my comment about goin out to the shops!!

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Ah missed that - last saw Holly in a thong and nowt else, thus my comment about goin out to the shops!!

not that i was stalking but...after being outside back up, had another cry on the bed, Masha came in and they did the enlightenment bit, lay on the bed together for  bit, then chucked some legging on and a top and the black coat and out the door.

Still not spoken to Meg that i have seen, kids today 😁