B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

I’ve been puzzling where I’ve seen Viv’s big bird tat before; thought it was on Karol but checking back it looks like a different bird; it’s still familiar though, anyone else any ideas?
Viv is in my humble opinion one of the best lookers we’ve seen in a long time and although a slow burner, albeit open enough in the shower, I fear she’s waiting for the shag buddy she’s always on the phone to appear then there might be a different Viv. You know my opinion of blokes in the GOV apts so for me I’d rather wait to see her come to fruition on her own accord 😌

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I’ve been puzzling where I’ve seen Viv’s big bird tat before; thought it was on Karol but checking back it looks like a different bird; it’s still familiar though, anyone else any ideas?
Viv is in my humble opinion one of the best lookers we’ve seen in a long time and although a slow burner, albeit open enough in the shower, I fear she’s waiting for the shag buddy she’s always on the phone to appear then there might be a different Viv. You know my opinion of blokes in the GOV apts so for me I’d rather wait to see her come to fruition on her own accord 😌

She looks to be settling in now - being the newbie must be difficult but she's been chatting in the kitchen with Meg and Nell this morning. Hope to see more of her 😳 over the coming weeks!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I'm a freeloader now, so I'm basing my opinion on limited opportunities to see her...but she is attractive. But what I'll also say, having seen footage of her naked, is she has a cracking body! 😍. Slim, but a great shase, not over slim, with a fantastic pair of boobs, a great arse and lovely legs...Yes, almost worth subbing for again...😏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm a freeloader now, so I'm basing my opinion on limited opportunities to see her...but she is attractive. But what I'll also say, having seen footage of her naked, is she has a cracking body! 😍. Slim, but a great shase, not over slim, with a fantastic pair of boobs, a great arse and lovely legs...Yes, almost worth subbing for again...😏

Yep sums her up perfectly especially her boobs and nips 😍 come back naga, think of what you’ll be missing 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yep sums her up perfectly especially her boobs and nips 😍 come back naga, think of what you’ll be missing 🤣

I'm still here on CC H88...I thoroughly enjoy the banter...Plus I have a better RLC source than Harley lol :biggrin:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

il y a une heure, neil_r549 a dit :

Meg bating dans sa chambre pendant que Holly continue sa planification horticole au bord de la piscine, avec The Bog!

pour ne pas énerver Lucky précise que Bogdan plante des fleurs et pas son tuteur dans Holly 😁😁😁

• Haha 3

Il y a 4 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Well done Naga!!!

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN Well Done Applause GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

how is vivian doing.  I cant get a read as all i've seen is her on the phone.

Slow habituation She's in the kitchen now with Holly and Masha