B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Oui, pourquois Nelly et Bogdna pas d'integration.  It's their fucking job to ensure that everyone gets along and is not left out.  This kind of BS happens continuously under their watch.

Bring back NORA   😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

look at my post right before yours, we're on the same page, IK agree 100% with you.

e

Sorry , I just started writing without reading previous posts , usually that’s how I operate here before going back and make the update , I can’t think that there would be many thinking otherwise ☺️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Sorry , I just started writing without reading previous posts , usually that’s how I operate here before going back and make the update , I can’t think that there would be many thinking otherwise ☺️

Don't be sorry, we think alike !!!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Another bath show including Amira, who is constantly attached to Monica FFS.  Nothing will come of it.  Just another boring bath show.

Meaning when Amira is involved things are rated PG

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Да, защо Нели и Богдна не се интегрират. Тяхната шибана работа е да гарантират, че всички се разбират и не са пропуснати. Този вид BS се случва непрекъснато под техния надзор.

And what to do?To go tothe room,and take her in his arms and take her to the kitchen!She from three days in the villa- two days sleeps like killed!

• Upvote 1

Just now, redfan said:

And what to do?To go tothe room,and take her in his arms and take her to the kitchen!She from three days in the villa- two days sleeps like killed!

Check on her, make sure she is comfortable, you know introduce her...pretty fucking simple really.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Don't be sorry, we think alike !!!

I think I just posted a common sense and social behavior reaction 😁 Good to know that the normal things aren’t considered strange or that we are older and younger people do things different now 😂🤣😂😆

• Haha 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Bring back NORA   😁

Nora was always one of my favorites in the early days. Her and Kiko had a small apartment and the shower was incredibly tiny. She could barely fit in it. She is beautiful and had an amazing pussy. Back in those early days she would cry because she rarely got sex from Kiko. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Проверете я, уверете се, че й е удобно, знаете ли я представете ... наистина шибано просто.

She was introduced on the first day!Whille she was Pam did not separate from her!Then did not leave her room!Everyone knows her and already knows!And i missed- spending one night along with Pam in B1!