B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

il y a 44 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Ok , it might be my mentality but I don’t know that it would be for anyone a different thinking that you are on the 3rd day of your new job , you have a big chance to interact with the rest of the colleagues , get to know them and make some early conclusions with who you can maybe talk a bit more , with who you wouldn’t share a same food plate 😂🤣 and instead , you isolate in your room , away from everyone and losing this big chance to “ learn “ , be advised , feel friendly , welcome and accepted ( for sure they will people who will like a newcomer or try at least to socialize ) . I don’t know if it has anything to do of things to come and a possible moving out very soon for Vivian , Pam was more or less the same while there , in any case ,I find it weird that ( especially being a first timer on this job )vivian prefers her room than being with the others ( she could even go , spend a typical 30 minutes / one hour and then go back to her room saying she isn’t feeling nice for hundred  reasons or anything ) .. pff , sorry for the comment .. women 😂🤣🥳🤪😜

Can't it be just something simple, pam and the new chick just don't like them very much

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Can't it be just something simple, pam and the new chick just don't like them very much

I don’t know how someone can make an opinion for someone else without interacting with this person . If it is like “ Amalia told me ( Pam) and I tell you ( Pam to Vivian ) “ that the people in the villa are stupid , i don’t think it is fair in any case not to make a personal diagnosis let’s say 😬

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I don’t know how someone can make an opinion for someone else without interacting with this person . If it is like “ Amalia told me ( Pam) and I tell you ( Pam to Vivian ) “ that the people in the villa are stupid , i don’t think it is fair in any case not to make a personal diagnosis let’s say 😬

we all make enough opinions on here regarding members without even knowing them😉

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

we all make enough opinions on here regarding members without even knowing them😉

You are right , but the opinions are made mostly because of each individual’s postings I think . I don’t know how ( Vivian in our example ) could have formatted any opinion without speaking with her even same country co-resident ( Ukraine , Holly ) , except if rumors that Holly isn’t the best girl and needs to be careful from her have arrived in her ears before even joining the villa 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right , but the opinions are made mostly because of each individual’s postings I think . I don’t know how ( Vivian in our example ) could have formatted any opinion without speaking with her even same country co-resident ( Ukraine , Holly ) , except if rumors that Holly isn’t the best girl and needs to be careful from her have arrived in her ears before even joining the villa 🤷‍♂️

she just needs some rest. you are reading too much into this. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she just needs some rest. you are reading too much into this. 

It is a possibility , I am still trying to figure out , she was in the balcony in B1 with a bottle of sparkled wine till early Monday hours , then she moved back to B4 and spend the day sleeping ( for what I have read ) , i just think a simple hello wouldn’t be this much ( maybe i am over analyzing it 😂🤣as usual 🥴, I agree ) , plus I am thinking how it has been with Pam when she moved there for a short time and maybe it is the same behavior for whatever reason . 

• Haha 1

Just wanted to congratulate Megan, Monica, and Amira on the 1000th massage. Man that is a friggen awesome achievement. I am sure voyeurs are just falling all over themselves after that incredible sensual massage. HAHAHAHA (NOT WORTH THE MONEY or the TIME).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just wanted to congratulate Megan, Monica, and Amira on the 1000th massage. Man that is a friggen awesome achievement. I am sure voyeurs are just falling all over themselves after that incredible sensual massage. HAHAHAHA (NOT WORTH THE MONEY or the TIME).

they probably wanted to do like Leora and Malia tonight 😁

• Haha 2