B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (May)

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

No, it's Radislava's job to steal other people's food.

It must really be a shitty life to have so much hate in you for other people,all negative shit you post about Radislava, who doesn't make a mess and does clean after herself.. I have seen her clean the living room floor,kitchen,and her room many times, also clean up after other people,i guess she got tired of it as i would,or anyone else would. As far as a dishwasher,i never used one,or a clothes washer and dryer for that matter ,and i am a little older than 28.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

It must really be a shitty life to have so much hate in you for other people,all negative shit you post about Radislava, who doesn't make a mess and does clean after herself.. I have seen her clean the living room floor,kitchen,and her room many times, also clean up after other people,i guess she got tired of it as i would,or anyone else would. As far as a dishwasher,i never used one,or a clothes washer and dryer for that matter ,and i am a little older than 28.

I'll bet you never used one because you don't have one, and I'll also bet that you don't live with two other people that you expect to clean up after you.  I don't have a problem with that.  Radislava didn't know how to use it because she left her crap for other people to sort out, and only learned to use it herself when there was no one else to do it for her.  That's what's so pathetic.

And my comment wasn't hateful.  I just called you on your bullshit as you view the apartment through your Radislava tinted glasses, gave my observations, and gave my opinion on people like Radislava that don't do their fair share of cleaning in the communal areas and that steal other people's food.  But you're very much like the Leora fanatics and want people to only praise your goddess and never say anything negative about her, even when her behaviour deserves it, and you attack and insult anybody that doesn't follow in your worship of her.  You've attacked and insulted several others before me.

And maybe you can explain to me the difference between my negative comment on Radislava about her behaviour in the apartments, and your negative comments about "old woman" Claire and Carlos.  It seems to me that you're a hypocrite.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Amy was a complete introvert last time ...utter waste of money.  Fuck, might as well have Sera back.  :dodgy:

when u say introvert do u mean she was rarely in and when she was it was to sleep. RLC just want a name on the list without thinking what the girl has to offer the site

Il y a 2 heures, Ash1 a dit :

I'll bet you never used one because you don't have one, and I'll also bet that you don't live with two other people that you expect to clean up after you.  I don't have a problem with that.  Radislava didn't know how to use it because she left her crap for other people to sort out, and only learned to use it herself when there was no one else to do it for her.  That's what's so pathetic.

And my comment wasn't hateful.  I just called you on your bullshit as you view the apartment through your Radislava tinted glasses, gave my observations, and gave my opinion on people like Radislava that don't do their fair share of cleaning in the communal areas and that steal other people's food.  But you're very much like the Leora fanatics and want people to only praise your goddess and never say anything negative about her, even when her behaviour deserves it, and you attack and insult anybody that doesn't follow in your worship of her.  You've attacked and insulted several others before me.

Radislava did not do her part to ensure cleanliness in the apartment when Serafima was around, this is an indisputable fact.

I have my fair share of detest for Serafima, she is a bitch no doubt but when it comes to her share of cleaning up the accommodation which they all have a share in, Serafima did her part.

Radislava did not.

Of course, it is pointless for us to argue over this but we all know that there are some fuckers here on this forum who simply cannot accept any fair criticism of the girls they like.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Can you bring back Ulyana too ? 😁  please 😜

Wwe Yes GIF

She could easily be the new RLC girl to carry the business for some years , I hope RLC is always keeping her ready to be recruited , for me , the right successor to give incredible life  to a boring Barcelona current period . 

• Sad 2