Benjamin (2021) Part #5

Noldus

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If you are talking about the 2 fucks in same night when she was totally wasted (so a normal day for her) was the same dude. If this one or another no idea

it happened on different nights. the one you referring happened on May 8th when she had sex with the other guy. the sex with bum happened on May 3th. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

it happened on different nights. the one you referring happened on May 8th when she had sex with the other guy. the sex with bum happened on May 3th. 

She had  secret sex on the sofa under the stairs 1st with the bum, then twice with the new bloke later on   while he was sleeping. 

• Like 1

I haven't seen Diana since she was the odd girl out in the sex on the couch adventure the other day.  I wouldn't be surprised if she told Scott to fuck off.  She's twitchy, but I dig her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

I haven't seen Diana since she was the odd girl out in the sex on the couch adventure the other day.  I wouldn't be surprised if she told Scott to fuck off.  She's twitchy, but I dig her.

Yesterday Diana was in Barbie & Ken new flat

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

We can safely say that Steph is feeling better again. There are dirty laundry all over the place!

bandicam 2021-05-14 00-24-23-942.jpg

Scott did well to change.Stephie likes the housework,like cooking.Sabrina only used the phone all the time...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

They need to give her an apartment.  It'd be a non-stop bash!

She had an apartment not long ago but what with arguments and fights etc it went down the toilet. I think she would rather be a roving guest and have all the perks of living and fucking wthout any of the responsibility's.

• Upvote 1