B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

7 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Can't be a fun place for Megan to be at with Holly being bitchy.  it would be nice to know what this riff is about, probably something stupid. 

I wouldn't put it past Masha being the disruptive influence between Megan and Holly. Masha always has her mouth running. Masha the queen, wants Megan's large sun filled private room with the jetted tub and balcony. Then she can return to her 4 hour bathtub soakings.  Holly's also been hanging around that nut case Ariana, listening to her wacko bullshit. 

Yes I'm sure as well it will be something stupid. I said when Masha arrived I thought she would disrupt things - centre of attention, ego etc, and still think that. What will be interesting is what happens when she returns. Does it all blow over and we live happily together again. Intriguing if you like that sort of thing!!

• Like 2

Holly has now passed Nora and Sofie, and is hunting for the twins and Belle

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Gina 695
Irma 583
Megan 480
Monica 473
Loraine 443
Nelly (&Bogdan) 414
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Holly 364
Sofie 362
Nora 354
Amira 329
Kim 312
Milena 310
Ginger 309
Blair 303
Amalia 302
  • Like 2

Well right now Holly is at the dining table talking with Masha, err Masha's doing some talking. It's the Masha and Holly buddy show. Megan is preparing to jump in the tub, alone.  What a piss poor situation.

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Well right now Holly is at the dining table talking with Masha, err Masha's doing some talking. It's the Masha and Holly buddy show. Megan is preparing to jump in the tub, alone.  What a piss poor situation.

It is

10 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Is it a coincidence that just as Masha arrived and stayed past any relevance ...that the whole energy got weird ... I can think of so many reasons why I believe she has upset the apple cart as we say... she can go anytime soon ...

In retrospect, putting Masha into B4 might have been a classic management mistake ... kind like the "New Coke" fiasco in the 80's (but much smaller scale of course).   

Admittedly, I was one of the proponents ... speculating that RLC was moving Masha into B4 to shake things up ... after her recent hot streak with her new boyfriend, etc.  I said this more as a joke but maybe it was true.   That big party for her was not entirely bad and as someone has mentioned, we will always have the memories of the police raid.

BUT if in fact she was put there to try to stir things up, then that was a very bad idea.  Things like that almost never work because the people in B4 start to feel resentment right away.   You can imagine Holly, Megan, Nelly, and Bogdan saying "who the fuck thinks we need her to make his place sexy and fun?"    As soon as that starts, there is active resistance toward Masha and I think we have seen that.  And as soon as Masha realizes they aren't happy that she was sent here, she will pull back and I think we have seen that too.  She was much more aggressive early in her visit -- especially at the party -- then she has been here.  She is great friends with these people and she does not want to ruin their friendship.  

But management of almost every company gets in trouble when they try to overthink things.  Maybe this is what we are seeing with Masha's extended stay.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Just noticed the white embroidered pillow the Holly made for Megan, is not on Megan's bed. It was there a few days ago. 

She moved it 1311 today to the table next to the large mirror

The bitch twins Masha and Holly felt free enough to squat their asses on the balcony, walking thru Megan's closed door room! Normally a closed door means.....keep the fuck out! 

Not a word to Megan.  When was the last time Masha interacted with Megan? Said hi in the kitchen, anything? 

Maybe its time for Masha and Holly to spend some time at Gina's. They can enjoy being leered at by Bruno and his male friends. They, Masha and Holly, will fide it cosy, sharing the couches with the guys.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Makes you wonder why they find it so hard to find new girls when the internet is full of girls doing web cam shows. 

Here's a question for the masses...which do you think pays more? RLC or webcam?

On webcam sites like Chaturbate the girls appear to get tons of tokens a night but the site has been compromised with many members having Random Token Generators so the girl does not actually get paid for each token tossed at them. Many other cam sites of similar nature suffer the same way.   I would say RLC pays the girls $2,500 Euros a month and some get bonuses depending on what they do.  As of late their worth is not even worth the $2.500 Euros they get.  By the time they return home and convert it to Rubles they basically don't have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of unless their country of origin accepts Euro's as legal tender.

23 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

The bitch twins Masha and Holly felt free enough to squat their asses on the balcony, walking thru Megan's closed door room! Normally a closed door means.....keep the fuck out! 

Not a word to Megan.  When was the last time Masha interacted with Megan? Said hi in the kitchen, anything? 

Maybe its time for Masha and Holly to spend some time at Gina's. They can enjoy being leered at by Bruno and his male friends. They, Masha and Holly, will fide it cosy, sharing the couches with the guys.

Quite a few hear have questioned what's caused this rift between Megan and Holly. So basically nobody has a fucking clue...Masha's visit might have nowt to do with it. So how are you so certain Holly's the bitch, and at fault in all this? Megan hasn't exactly been an angel over the years...😏

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

On webcam sites like Chaturbate the girls appear to get tons of tokens a night but the site has been compromised with many members having Random Token Generators so the girl does not actually get paid for each token tossed at them. Many other cam sites of similar nature suffer the same way.   I would say RLC pays the girls $2,500 Euros a month and some get bonuses depending on what they do.  As of late their worth is not even worth the $2.500 Euros they get.  By the time they return home and convert it to Rubles they basically don't have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of unless their country of origin accepts Euro's as legal tender.

That sum was probably correct 8 years ago. There's more now

• Upvote 1