B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

One thing for certain Nelly & Bogdan need to go.  They're killing the villa concept.  Just as Nora & Kiko had done in the earlier days of RLC.

These girls are grown adults and don't need any supervision.  Most of them know what their duties are when they are placed.

I would love for a new couple to replace them in B4, maybe they could take the big bedroom & Megan could move to take Masha's bed when she returns to where she came from. I think the big bedroom is really such a waste when you only have 1 girl in it. For B2, I think they should also discuss with Monica for her to bring her guy into this project. Maybe Amira too, cos both girls clearly prefer guys & their G/G shows are just mutual bate shows which is silly really.

Il y a 12 heures, hondarellas a dit :

It's time for N&B to go for a rest for 12-18 months, time to coordinate Barcellona some fresh and younger couple with ambitions.  New people in rlc are generally absent.  Recycling started to get tiring.

Living this life you won't have any ambitions i can pretty much assure you of that!

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why Nelly & Bogdan need to go before they destroy RLC.   The situation is worse than when Nora & Kiko were running things.

My membership expired over a week ago now and I'm just realising now how little I was actually watching RLC before...😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC needs new girls.  The current cast is outdated and out of touch.  

Makes you wonder why they find it so hard to find new girls when the internet is full of girls doing web cam shows. 

Here's a question for the masses...which do you think pays more? RLC or webcam?

10 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Makes you wonder why they find it so hard to find new girls when the internet is full of girls doing web cam shows. 

Here's a question for the masses...which do you think pays more? RLC or webcam?

Tricky that one : Webcam doesn't really need anything other than a bedroom and a cam, so no expenses. Don't know how much these tokens are worth as I've never done webcaht/chatterbate etc/

Benefits of RLC are free place to stay and a decent salary, so not so much dependent on punters. IMO would be RLC if you don't mind the idea of living that communal lifestyle away from home

Think many are still wondering what the rift is between Holly and Meg, I am! Its odd that Holly makes a 'Sweet Dreams' bolster for meg, tidies up Megans balcony and the result is that Meg doesn't talk to her?! I'm no girlie phychologist but to me thats odd!😕 The only bit I might get is the new 'friendship' between Holly and Mash with Meg being jealous. That will end when Mash goes back to Rome, then we might see a return to warmer relations.

• Like 1

update on the last post: Holly in kitchen throws a bit of a tantrum, on the phone, shouts into it, bashes the worktop a few times with her hands and then Meg appears in a rush to take things out of the fridge, Holly puts something in the space left by meg who rushes out the kitchen not a word spoken.. Make of that what you will 😗 !!

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

update on the last post: Holly in kitchen throws a bit of a tantrum, on the phone, shouts into it, bashes the worktop a few times with her hands and then Meg appears in a rush to take things out of the fridge, Holly puts something in the space left by meg who rushes out the kitchen not a word spoken.. Make of that what you will 😗 !!

Can't be a fun place for Megan to be at with Holly being bitchy.  it would be nice to know what this riff is about, probably something stupid. 

I wouldn't put it past Masha being the disruptive influence between Megan and Holly. Masha always has her mouth running. Masha the queen, wants Megan's large sun filled private room with the jetted tub and balcony. Then she can return to her 4 hour bathtub soakings.  Holly's also been hanging around that nut case Ariana, listening to her wacko bullshit. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1