B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

45 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Quand'è stata l'ultima volta che abbiamo avuto qualcosa di "interessante" in B4 ?? Non riesco proprio a ricordare !! 

Quando e’ stato chiuso

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

When was the last time we had something " interesting" in B4 ??  I just can't remember !! 

The last sort of real life event in the villa that was actually worth watching happened on the 3rd of January, when Holly had a visit from her boyfriend. Since then it has been nothing. Unless you count Gina's one year party, where the police arrived and everyone hid under tables and behind walls, that was quite entertaining. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

When was the last time we had something " interesting" in B4 ??  I just can't remember !! 

For me personally, the last time Kim Danced her arse off in the bathroom. 😁

Watch her dance all day long I could. 🙂

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The last sort of real life event in the villa that was actually worth watching happened on the 3rd of January, when Holly had a visit from her boyfriend. Since then it has been nothing. Unless you count Gina's one year party, where the police arrived and everyone hid under tables and behind walls, that was quite entertaining. 😁

That's why Nelly & Bogdan need to go before they destroy RLC.   The situation is worse than when Nora & Kiko were running things.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

It maybe just me who sees it but there's a bad atmosphere in the villa right now. :sad:

Is it a coincidence that just as Masha arrived and stayed past any relevance ...that the whole energy got weird ... I can think of so many reasons why I believe she has upset the apple cart as we say... she can go anytime soon ...

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

RLC needs new girls.  The current cast is outdated and out of touch.  

Taking B4 as an example, I like Holly & Megan but these 2 have been lacklustre for at least the past 2 months. For B2, I think Monica is either getting lazy or bored of the project. I like to see her more with guys cos clearly she is no lesbian. Same for Amira too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Taking B4 as an example, I like Holly & Megan but these 2 have been lacklustre for at least the past 2 months. For B2, I think Monica is either getting lazy or bored of the project. I like to see her more guys cos she is clearly no lesbian. Same for Amira too.

One thing for certain Nelly & Bogdan need to go.  They're killing the villa concept.  Just as Nora & Kiko had done in the earlier days of RLC.

These girls are grown adults and don't need any supervision.  Most of them know what their duties are when they are placed.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Is it a coincidence that just as Masha arrived and stayed past any relevance ...that the whole energy got weird ... I can think of so many reasons why I believe she has upset the apple cart as we say... she can go anytime soon ...

Seems to be about the same time.

One party for Gina and even the daft shows have stopped.

It was spoken she wasn't invited but more turned up, and then due to other reasons she is still there.

Her mate Nelly doesn't seem to want anything to do with her, so shes buddies up with Holly who seems to think this was a good move and distanced herself from Meg for what ever reason, personal/orders..who knows....Meg has been "adopted" by B and N and are together now all the time.

Meg escaped to Gina place which she then stayed as she took no clothes and borrowed stuff so it wasn't a planned stay more a break by the looks.

H and M spent a good hour down the bottom of the garden yesterday, came back and then went to the bolt hole on the cam 3.17.

Dont want to be heard can go to the terrace so this was dont want to be seen.

Fine not prisoners but then go out the front door for a walk, to me that's a piss take

So when M finally fucks off the fight will be over Viv otherwise there will be a lot of silence in the kitchen when two of six wont talk to each other, one leaves and the others a couple so it will be 2/3 not talking.

Will they move someone into the empty room (Mashas) or move Viv to another place?

Still 10 days until the plane icon goes...

Still must be due a card/darts night soon...

• Upvote 1