B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

• Noldus changed the title to B5 COV Hannah & Aaron - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)
  • Thestarider featured this topic

If i remember correctly,,loraine was on RLC before anthony came along and L & A ended up with the smaller room and c&c were new and got the big room. Would this be correct?

Bogdan is still away from B4, so maybe he will deliver the new couple later tonight.  The cleaning lady is now cleaning C&C's room at 2100 hours,, so the second couple is also arriving in the next day or two.

This apartment appears to be on the second floor.  There looks to be a small shop across the street. 

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

If i remember correctly,,loraine was on RLC before anthony came along and L & A ended up with the smaller room and c&c were new and got the big room. Would this be correct?

C&C was here 1st

• Like 1

This is one of the best teasers that RLC has ever made in my opinion , it creates such many speculations over what’s going to be .. having not the master bedroom , it might be that it is not the “ main attraction “ couple or the least experienced on cameras people or first ever appearance live .. 

It is also great to think  that  whoever the new couple is , they will expose themselves directly ( most probably shy then if they haven’t been on cameras before ) , except of course if apartment goes UM .. for whatever worths it , it’s incredible how much buzz and talk for a couple that we know the names and not who they are or how they look 😂🤣