B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Spero anche che non leggano CC, ma chi lo fa, spetta a loro continuare a leggere i commenti (positivi o negativi) o semplicemente non fare nulla con il sito. Mi piace che siano persone comuni, ma siamo realistici, vogliamo anche guardare belle donne, altrimenti sarebbe facile scegliere chiunque ... comunque, forse sto già "traducendo" i commenti di alcuni membri qui .. mauri, nulla di previsto e anche con la donna delle pulizie all'interno della casa ma è la sensazione generale finora dell'arrivo di questa coppia che i membri non sembrano entusiasti, niente contro di loro. 

Che sensazione?😂 sono appena arrivati, devono ambientarsi, sistemarsi.... Il fatto che non ti paccia la ragazza, non puoi giudicare cosa accade in futuro. E riguardo a Cc, e’ pieno di commenti negativi su ogni ragazza per ogni appartamento, che differenza ti fa’ adesso con loro? L’ho sempre detto che e’ uno sbaglio far leggere i forum ai partecipanti, proprio per non farsi influenzare dai commenti e portare probabili spettacoli per accontentare chi li guarda

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps they are at B5 for a short stay.  Other couples would be unpacking luggage and toiletries, charging smartphones.  They did not arrive with much luggage from what I see, and Aaron is not dressed as if he just arrived from the airport.  Perhaps they are a local couple who will be paid for a two week vacation. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Remember Aleksandra was the cleaning lady in B3 😉

I kind of remember hearing something about that now that you mention it.  But big difference between Aleks and this lady!  Not that I would EVER judge.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Perhaps they are at B5 for a short stay.  Other couples would be unpacking luggage and toiletries, charging smartphones.  They did not arrive with much luggage from what I see, and Aaron is not dressed as if he just arrived from the airport.  Perhaps they are a local couple who will be paid for a two week vacation. 

and the luggage are on its way to Hong Kong 😉

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Mi sono spiegato e come la sensazione generale sia già .. fintanto che sono loro stessi, va benissimo .. ecco perché l'appartamento forse dovrebbe essere UM con la donna delle pulizie dentro così hanno un po 'di tempo per sentirsi a proprio agio .. d'altra parte, è più "reale" di sicuro come questo, le loro reazioni e comportamenti 

Questo e’ un comportamento che dovrebbero avere tutti, ma come vedi non e’ cosi, non so cosa ha fatto questa coppia per farti dire cio’... soltanto perche’ la ragazza non e’ attraente per te? RLC non e’ un casting di bellezza😏

Just now, Mauri said:

Questo e’ un comportamento che dovrebbero avere tutti, ma come vedi non e’ cosi, non so cosa ha fatto questa coppia per farti dire cio’... soltanto perche’ la ragazza non e’ attraente per te? RLC non e’ un casting di bellezza😏

I think bluewinner gave a good explanation , I think this is how it works for the majority of subscribers . I have explained again and again why and with which purpose i watch RLC , therefore I am pleased to see a couple next door than a couple like Loraine and Anthony for example that had the looks but I couldn’t get attached  to them and watch them regularly. Unfortunately not being able to understand the language and then being able to find out about their personalities and character faster than observing them for weeks so as to understand them , they will be judged ( unfortunately ) by the majority of what entertainment they will provide . For me , i have said it again , every tenant deserves respect and appreciation choosing to live a certain period of his life in front of cameras . Yes , they get paid , but the reality is that few people can do it .

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The general feeling is that a ) comparing Lorraine and Hannah , it is a big downgrade of outside appearance between the two .. b ) this might prove the best couple ever , but viewers not excited so far , judging by the comments here .. time will tell , but it isn’t this couple that will attract you to watch them .. 

The combination of good looks and interesting personality is needed. I don't know why RLC can't find suitable couples anymore.

After all the disappointments in casting over the last few months (or even years), RLC really needed something more that a couple where people lose interest just after the first glance.

Just now, Alladino said:

The combination of good looks and interesting personality is needed. I don't know why RLC can't find suitable couples anymore.

After all the disappointments in casting over the last few months (or even years), RLC really needed something more that a couple where people lose interest just after the first glance.

Welcome back 😉 They are new , it is what the majority needed , new faces . It is up to them to win the crowd 😎 We will see 

Archived