B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I suspect they will see the sun come up, doing just what see now gabbing to each other.... One hell of good birthday party, These two couples and "The Rookie Riya" are about as boring as they come on RLC, all of them will be short termers. They have been partying for many hours now. No strip poker, No spin the bottle, No strip jenga, No truth or dare, No sexy half naked dancing, no teasing the men with their womanly charms. Just chit chatting and it shows with only 5 posts to the forum in that time HAHAHAHA. Not even one post per hour. 🤣 somehow though they are top cam. This fly on the wall is going to bed and quit wasting time on this apartment, it is lost cause. I knew I was right about this bunch.

When the money gets low then they will it's just a matter of time 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

RIYA. you need to stay with the worthless .girls that RLC has put you in a apt with. 

Do you mean with Leora and Malia?  it's a long journey to go to Prague 🤣

• Noldus changed the title to B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)
On 5/20/2021 at 11:24 AM, Noldus said:

H&Aa fucking

Forgot to comment yesterday ... but Hannah's oral skills leading up to the reported fucking by Noldus ... this was excellent in my opinion.  You could tell how much she loves his cock as if she was worshiping it.  I have to admit, I don't think I have seen anything as good as that on RLC.  Surprised there are no comments about this.    

Aaron has a nice sized cock too.  It occurs to me that you guys never talk about size when it's big but you do like to talk about the guys with the little penises.  Just an observation which is what we do here!!!    I totally get it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Forgot to comment yesterday ... but Hannah's oral skills leading up to the reported fucking by Noldus ... this was excellent in my opinion.  You could tell how much she loves his cock as if she was worshiping it.  I have to admit, I don't think I have seen anything as good as that on RLC.  Surprised there are no comments about this.    

Aaron has a nice sized cock too.  It occurs to me that you guys never talk about size when it's big but you do like to talk about the guys with the little penises.  Just an observation which is what we do here!!!    I totally get it. 

Subject is requiring big analysis 😁 Comments already the first day that sex of this couple is great , it is a pure real couple , missed personally to see “ normal “ and at the moment without actual problems couples in this site . 

• Sad 1