B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

Per fortuna che non velevano vedere questa coppia, ora ci sono anche i provini ed i test per vedere se rientrano nei tempi standard del sesso๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ immagino che ora vadano bene๐Ÿ˜

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very good sex , finishing inside .. also the good time frame of 20-30 minutes that it is good average of good sex , I think a great success ( for my personal ย tastes of course ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† )ย 

Seriously you need to partner with Noldus ... you two would make a great sportscasting team.

For those of you who have seen the movie Dodgeball ... DDHM would be the Jason Bateman character!!!

(That sounds like an insult but actually is a comedic compliment).

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sex for me is chemistry as a very basicย ย element to be successful , this couple clearly has it , I believe they are long time together ..ย 

I do agree with this.ย  I agree with you a lot (as others have noted!!!).ย  Just think you are too serious sometimes.ย  But that is what makes you special.

59 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I do agree with this.ย  I agree with you a lot (as others have noted!!!).ย  Just think you are too serious sometimes.ย  But that is what makes you special.

No one can beat Noldus in terms of archiving , being precise withย time frames and just give the essential info โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡Me , on the contrary , i talk a lot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ especially when excitementย ย overwhelms me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ย 

ย 

A good chat and a more extended discussion ,ย is always ย what the forum should be about , no matter agreements or disagreements , same sharing of ideas and opinions or completely opposite thoughts , a well civilized talk can have so much benefits to watch an apartment even with more โ€œ appetite โ€œ after taking into account other peoples thoughts .ย 
ย 

Serious or fun , we are all here to admire , criticize positive or negative whatever we see , itโ€™s a pity that many great posters have abandoned permanently or temporarily the site for a variety of reasons . Anyway , back to topic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

OHH @ddhmย ISย specialย alright,,ย :biggrin:

33266d70e9b5ef496252d8bae1b0d894.giftumblr_nm4b0wUNZF1qz8x31o1_400.gifย had to add special ed from crank yankers,,he truly is ''special''.ย ๐Ÿคชย lol

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

If you were like a scorer at the Olympics figure skating competition, where they always throw out the high score and low score, you would be the high score they always throw out!

Still love ya DD.ย ย 

Someday when you see totally shitty sex, please tell us.ย  Would like to see what that means for you!ย  ย Might even pay for REPLAY to see that.

I think Hannah just had a good orgasm.ย  So that is a positive!

DD missed out Kitty and Smith...๐Ÿ˜

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

DD missed out Kitty and Smith...๐Ÿ˜

WHAT??? K&S actually did something !!!ย  talk about getting away with the minimal to get a paycheck...ย  so sad from from earlier stay... sadย 

This "normal" couple as everyone says, seems to me to have understood how RLC works, seems to me to have already fucked twice today, time is moneyย 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Questa coppia "normale" come dicono tutti, mi sembra abbia capito come funziona RLC, mi sembra che abbia giร  scopato due volte oggi, il tempo รจ denaroย 

Non scordarti che ieri sera erano in B2๐Ÿ˜ a predere lezioni

• Sad 1