Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

11 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Attached to Martina's name, I keep seeing the drank too much or drunk.

chuck could she be a borderline alcoholic?

Many posters have used the above words. 

She was not that drunk. Became silly and had uncontrollable hiccups. More to almost sick side. She was ready for sex and enjoyed it. 

Now from what I can get out the conversation. No know the language. It seems Martina may have had sex with maybe two guys tonight and there may be others and Alberto seems to already know or was not surprised. WHAT THE HELL I CAN'T GET THIS COUPLE. Not sure I want to any more.

24 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Now from what I can get out the conversation. No know the language. It seems Martina may have had sex with maybe two guys tonight and there may be others and Alberto seems to already know or was not surprised. WHAT THE HELL I CAN'T GET THIS COUPLE. Not sure I want to any more.

Take a breath JMAN.  You are where I was about 4-6 weeks after I joined. Martina is naturally attractive and you may have a little crush on her as did I and maybe still do.  And it drives us crazy how Alberto acts.

But over time you may see like I have that in many ways he is a good man and she could do a lot worse.   Yet I hear you that a lot doesn’t make sense.

What concerns me is your belief that she may have had sex with two guys tonight.  Where are you getting that?  If it is true, then yes it is disturbing.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Take a breath JMAN.  You are where I was about 4-6 weeks after I joined. Martina is naturally attractive and you may have a little crush on her as did I and maybe still do.  And it drives us crazy how Alberto acts.

But over time you may see like I have that in many ways he is a good man and she could do a lot worse.   Yet I hear you that a lot doesn’t make sense.

What concerns me is your belief that she may have had sex with two guys tonight.  Where are you getting that?  If it is true, then yes it is disturbing.

I could be wrong ...but...I think Martina has been around the house tonight. Maybe.... Jman means in her past she has had sex with 2 other guys, possibly more. (during her time with alberto?)

7 hours ago, jman9212 said:

ALBERTO LOSE SOME WEIGHT!

ALBERTO LOVE MARTINA AFTER YOU ORGASM!!!

ALBERTO GROW UP STOP PLAYING THAT MANY VIDEO GAMS!

ALBERTO WHY DO YOU NEED TO RIDE THE BIKE FOR 7 HOURS?

MY TWO CENTS. SORRY

it's not just YOUR 2 cents it's a constant theme from many on this thread ... no other site is so involved with fixing and figuring out this couple and how they should live behave and shave (and I'm not talking about Alberto  but he should fucking shave too

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 10:15 AM, JenniferMom said:

Unless until someday medicine advances to where one human can have a cock and a pussy and make their own babies! 

There are a select few in society that have that ability.  They're called hermaphrodites.  They actually have the ability of fucking themselves. :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I could be wrong ...but...I think Martina has been around the house tonight. Maybe.... Jman means in her past she has had sex with 2 other guys, possibly more. (during her time with alberto?)

Yes agree after reading the last post we should all calm down after a lot has been said and speculated. As many of us (including myself) are not native speakers and don't understand everything in detail, this leads to a lot of misinterpretation and speculation. Sometimes funny, inspiring but also sometimes totally wrong. I think we are like museum visitors looking at modern art. Nobody really understands what we see, but everyone interprets it in her/his own way. As already mentioned, that makes it interessting to follow this forum but we should try to keep a certain level. Myselfe don't think that this intepretation that she has had sex with two guys tonight is right. From what I've seen in the past I don't think that she is such a girl for sure her  affairs with other women is something which is proven (even if it doesn't not hapen so frequent). Also think about how many married men are visiting frequently brothels ... which seems to be bit accepted by our society 😉 ( not that I find it good if you are in a real relationship).

How Alberto acts si really difficult to understand and is confusing if everything which was posted here is true...Also when we see  how Martina tries to improve their situation again and again with new approaches (like trying to get a better graduation etc.). I miss these activities on Albertos side or I just haven't seen them in the last months. But these opposites make it interesting to watch the couple and to see how they develop further.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are a select few in society that have that ability.  They're called hermaphrodites.  They actually have the ability of fucking themselves. :biggrin:

Is that where the Phrase "GO FUCK YOURSELF " came from?    😄

• Haha 1

Opening og the two inline skates screws seems to also a problem for Alberto...know that very well form my own. Good oil, some time to let it act  and a better tool might help and solve the problem 😉 Hope that the screw is not ruined...😮 if, then it is bigger problem...