Joanna & Jericho (2021) Part #4

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's expected for couples to become boring after a span of months because of repetition and the same sex routine. They are not the first ones and won't be the last.

I remember when they appeared as guests in old B&H apartment and even when first they got their own apartment everyone was head over heels in love with them. They used be top cams all the time but not now even though they still do the same things.

Agree or not but 99% of people on here want to watch the apartments who are either single, swingers, do orgies or parties, do cheating on their partner etc and if you don't think that you are lying.

They hardly socialize, no friends either. They tried to create interest with Chuck and his gf 3 months ago but it never prevailed. I don't remember watching a couple apartment that has remained interesting till they left VHTV (if they didn't do orgies, swinging etc etc)

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It's expected for couples to become boring after a span of months because of repetition and the same sex routine. They are not the first ones and won't be the last.

I remember when they appeared as guests in old B&H apartment and even when first they got their own apartment everyone was head over heels in love with them. They used be top cams all the time but not now even though they still do the same things.

Agree or not but 99% of people on here want to watch the apartments who are either single, swingers, do orgies or parties, do cheating on their partner etc and if you don't think that you are lying.

They hardly socialize, no friends either. They tried to create interest with Chuck and his gf 3 months ago but it never prevailed. I don't remember watching a couple apartment that has remained interesting till they left VHTV (if they didn't do orgies, swinging etc etc)

Never really taken to these two.

• Like 1