Joanna & Jericho (2021) Part #4

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah i think they really hit the ceiling in those first two months when they were always the top cams, now they know people don't wanna watch the repetition and money wasn't helping either so i guess smart move

I believe their major problem was the "extras" that they continuously was doing and put them with strange behaviors all the time with long hours of "sex"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I believe their major problem was the "extras" that they continuously was doing and put them with strange behaviors all the time with long hours of "sex"

Yeah could be but i think in the end it's a good decision and they took it quickly rather than prolonging it even more. I would say those last 5 months have been a success for them and it was a good apartment overall. Some apartments like the Kira, Candy Red and all Nikki ones should take notes

12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah could be but i think in the end it's a good decision and they took it quickly rather than prolonging it even more. I would say those last 5 months have been a success for them and it was a good apartment overall. Some apartments like the Kira, Candy Red and all Nikki ones should take notes

Yep, agree, and even would say it could have been 2-3 weeks earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 5:12 PM, coolcucumber said:

Yep and a few others you could add no doubt, you could cull 33% of them and you wouldn't probably notice :biggrin:

Out of the 7 offline in red right now you could lose 6 of them straight off. Only M&H are worth keeping hopefully, as least they do try once refreshed from vaction :biggrin:

• 2 years later...