Mirana & Bahus (2021) Part #2

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I live my Philly born and raised Joe Frasier. He was before my time but I've seen his fights with Ali and he would just keep coming with his short arms keep Ali backing up. And 15 rounds back then! Pretty incredible both fighters and George Foreman another greT heavyweig j t from the time. He couldn't hit Ali with one of his grills when he fought him. 

None of them would stand a chance with you Ash eh!!!!!😀👍

Hope you're feeling better👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

None of them would stand a chance with you Ash eh!!!!!😀👍

Hope you're feeling better👍

Hi Dave, hope you and your family are doing well. Thx for asking, I'm doing great. Being able to get out of the house has made everyone mood much better!  Heading down the shore in a couple weeks for a short vacation!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Dave, hope you and your family are doing well. Thx for asking, I'm doing great. Being able to get out of the house has made everyone mood much better!  Heading down the shore in a couple weeks for a short vacation!

Yep we're all fine here,glad your ok👍Guy good?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Yep we're all fine here,glad your ok👍Guy good?

He's back to work full time so he's happy. He really is my rock, helped me get back to my normal self. As normal as that is!

• Like 7

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

He's back to work full time so he's happy. He really is my rock, helped me get back to my normal self. As normal as that is!

Ashley NORMAL?     Kevin Abstract What GIF by BROCKHAMPTON         Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society      

blowing a kiss GIF    Just Kidding,Glad you're doing good.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Ashley NORMAL?     Kevin Abstract What GIF by BROCKHAMPTON         Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society      

blowing a kiss GIF    Just Kidding,Glad you're doing good.

Haha, I know you're kidding Army! Thx for the well wishes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, I-Love-Amelia said:

Please, Amelia, make love in this room...I love you so much...look so hot she is...is drive me crazy when I see her...

Man, You've got it bad, but that's good! Unfortunately, that's probably the photographer's light, and he took it with him.