B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

18 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

About fucking time they piss off into the wind, you won't be missed, bye bye.

they wil be missed by those who like them and not missed by those who don't

Quite simple really isn't it?👍

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

No but Megan has just packed a full case and 3 boxes, most likely sending home.

Holly both sewing machines and other stuff.

Fair to say that unless there is a new room that they are going to then at the very least Meg is off.

Seemed a bit rushed though, like the order only came in earlier and it had to be done as on the clock.

It is quite common for the girls to send something home in advance. There is probably a truck transport between Barcelona and Kiev, which they trust. The time between sending home and even leaving GOV has varied, so there are no indications that they will leave B4 in a week or a month.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Noldus said:

It is quite common for the girls to send something home in advance. There is probably a truck transport between Barcelona and Kiev, which they trust. The time between sending home and even leaving GOV has varied, so there are no indications that they will leave B4 in a week or a month.

maybe but it seemed very last moment, like the message came in late and so a panic to get stuff ready.

Holly packed a sewing machine that only arrived a few days ago and two hours ago being used to make an unfinished project.

No experience of others leaving just the way this is being done i find strange

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

very good point.  t can take 6-8 weeks for freight to get to a destination, so I would guess this is preparing for leaving later maybe in a month

9 minutes ago, mspanker said:

maybe but it seemed very last moment, like the message came in late and so a panic to get stuff ready.

Holly packed a sewing machine that only arrived a few days ago and two hours ago being used to make an unfinished project.

Yes, I agree with that. They tend to have better times and that it is planned.

We'll see,
I'm also interested in what N&B's plans ...

6 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Yes, very rushed. Unhurried morning, Megan and Holly talking???, Masha with her guy, ....then.... rush rush rush, pack very quickly, luggage and boxes out the door. 

Didn’t see that coming; first Masha’s BBC arrives then Megan & Holly look like they suddenly made up again, pack their bags and head on out. Masha would appear to have upset the apple cart since arriving and now what? Maybe it is a case of sending unaccompanied baggage home prior to departure but all out of the blue and Holly looked dressed to kill so I suppose it will depend on if they come back later this evening or if they’re away for a break. Tonight should be interesting 🤔 

speculation warning !!!! N&B not there, Holly and Megan packing, masha returning to rome, no water in the pool. Could this be the end of The Villa?, maybe RLC cannot support it anymore. Viv can go anywhere. Just a thought before the FA cup begins !!

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Yes, very rushed. Unhurried morning, Megan and Holly talking???, Masha with her guy, ....then.... rush rush rush, pack very quickly, luggage and boxes out the door. 

Just my thoughts, Meg was on the balcony and on the phone for ages, then out the blue Holly joined so i wonder if they both got a message?

If they are traveling together then they kissed and made up.

The sudden packing was strange, again like a message to say truck coming pack your shit.

Holly looked dressed for  night out, guessing she just wanted a lift into town, Meg prob taking care of the boxes.

Time will tell.

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

speculation warning !!!! N&B not there, Holly and Megan packing, masha returning to rome, no water in the pool. Could this be the end of The Villa?, maybe RLC cannot support it anymore. Viv can go anywhere. Just a thought before the FA cup begins !!

Ah yes but which Blue ??

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

If you want more speculation there has been no parties since the Gina 100 and the police turning up

Maybe they have been given a warning or lease up

Just adding my shit to it without anyone who has heard them speak adding to it, and the interesting stuff would of been on Megs

balcony and no mic there.,