B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

I know a saying that says, we know what we lose but not what we gain

I feel that the members will quickly be critical of the replacement (s) because as they are human, they will not be perfect :angel:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I know a saying that says, we know what we lose but not what we gain

I feel that the members will quickly be critical of the replacement (s) because as they are human, they will not be perfect :angel:

well I for one will miss the sexy Megan... Love her body, her perfect natural breasts, her nudity , her good nature and smile and all those  sexy times with her girlfriends in her tub, her bed, the sex that happened on that bed.... it will be very tough for RLC and some Newbie to ever compete with that level of sexiness and entertainment ... Haters can Blow because the rest of us Know ... 

I do however wish any newbies to have as much fun as they can, be themselves and bring what they got to live  this summer in the villa .... good luck and good luck with the weird!!! couple running the place ....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

well I for one will miss the sexy Megan... Love her body, her perfect natural breasts, her nudity , her good nature and smile and all those  sexy times with her girlfriends in her tub, her bed, the sex that happened on that bed.... it will be very tough for RLC and some Newbie to ever compete with that level of sexiness and entertainment ... Haters can Blow because the rest of us Know ... 

I do however wish any newbies to have as much fun as they can, be themselves and bring what they got to live  this summer in the villa .... good luck and good luck with the weird!!! couple running the place ....

agree - I too like all the above and think she will leave a big gap, unless they do find someone as good. The party I'm guessing is tomorrow, although the Bog is running around like a lune getting things done. but the pool still has no water!