B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

how do you know? if its true im not renewing my subscription

You do as you wish ☺️ It’s good that you know what you like and having Megan going and not willing to renew ,you simply know your subscription reasons ☺️

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mikey01 said:

ddhm how do you know that megan leaving tomorrow 

Paying attention to some talks .. this week let’s say better so we don’t make exact dates .

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

My understanding from different chunks of conversations is that Masha will be leaving tomorrow and Megan (and possibly Holly as well) will be leaving soon after. Tomorrow evening they will have a goodby dinner, Martina for sure and probably some others will attend.

Megan broke up with her Italian boyfriend, apparently after the famous party a month ago. She won't fly to Italy, she will fly back to Ukraine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, emnv said:

My understanding from different chunks of conversations is that Masha will be leaving tomorrow and Megan (and possibly Holly as well) will be leaving soon after. Tomorrow evening they will have a goodby dinner, Martina for sure and probably some others will attend.

Megan broke up with her Italian boyfriend, apparently after the famous party a month ago. She won't fly to Italy, she will fly back to Ukraine.

That sounds about right...😁

been away a bit ...I see Masha in bed with Holly anything happen... likely nothing but last night and all that ...

curious ...thanks   they seem very awake 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, emnv said:

I hope for a calm evening between Martina and Nelly? Is Alberto going? And for Martina to take her nice chunky butts home after dinner. Thoughts?