B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Its goin to take an age to fill the pool using a couple of hosepipes!! I thought pools were filled by tankers with chlorinated water? Then WTF do I know about private swimming pools. Not a lot!😗

As a person who has two homes with swimming pools I can tell you they get filled with your everyday garden hose... at least at my homes. Yes, it can take a while to fill them but that is the way it is done. They require you to monitor them as the water in the pool does evaporate and you have to fill it up some every other day or so. And if the pool is heated the cost of maintenance and pool heat is expensive. I am not an expert by any means as I have a service that takes care of this for me. In one home they come twice a week and the other it is once a week. 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As a person who has two homes with swimming pools I can tell you they get filled with your everyday garden hose... at least at my homes. Yes, it can take a while to fill them but that is the way it is done. They require you to monitor them as the water in the pool does evaporate and you have to fill it up some every other day or so. And if the pool is heated the cost of maintenance and pool heat is expensive. I am not an expert by any means as I have a service that takes care of this for me. In one home they come twice a week and the other it is once a week. 

..and as a person who has a rented apartment in the city, I can only say ''Lucky You'' 🤨

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, matri69 said:

who knows is Martina coming too?

I think so.  I was surprised she was still in bed up to 17.00 and figured maybe she was staying home or the party isn't until tomorrow.  But she is ready to depart soon.

I think she prepared herself for another slow/boring night by getting Alberto to fuck her about an hour ago.  🙂  

• Haha 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

I think so.  I was surprised she was still in bed up to 17.00 and figured maybe she was staying home or the party isn't until tomorrow. 

I think she prepared herself for another slow/boring night by getting Alberto to fuck her about an hour ago.  🙂  

sure it must be tomorrow - getting things ready at the moment, my guess

28 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You can hire a water truck to come and fill it ...much faster.

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

sure it must be tomorrow - getting things ready at the moment, my guess

Another stupid party with this do nothing crew.  If this is the lot that RLC is moving forward with for the summer...it's DOA

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2