B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Yes hopefully everyone will have a great time playing charades and beer pong sing kumbia while sitting in a circle in the master room with Ariana leading another séance.  All the wile, being excellent to each other.

There I posted your next fluf BS piece with my finger firmly down my throat.  In your case I'm pretty sure it's another appendage.:dodgy:

I think the positive things , this is that long term tenants are going , new ones are coming . Megan had a disappointing stay in my opinion but the time has come , she’s going and this is what it has been asked since a long time . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

Exactly what the hell is Bogdan doing in the pool?  I appears the drain doesn't work.

I always start a job like that in the middle of a party...and at 8 o'clock at night :dodgy: 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the positive things , this is that long term tenants are going , new ones are coming . Megan had a disappointing stay in my opinion but the time has come , she’s going and this is what it has been asked since a long time . 

Best Finger In Throat GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I always start a job like that in the middle of a party...and at 8 o'clock at night :dodgy: 

He started it days ago hes just fuckin useless and now determined to get in the way ..He should piss off back to his garage hidy hole

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well that's nice, you probably are looking forward to them using the pool this evening.  :dodgy:

• Confused 1