B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

Il y a 2 heures, yelt a dit :

I hope it is not with Alberto or If she does he needs to have a secure job and future. Otherwise, maybe one of her school buddies will work.

Does Alberto not have a day job? I don't watch their apartment much but it does seem to me he has a job.

Or he lost his job during the pandemic? 

Definitely everyone needs a secure future & so does Martina, they can't rely on RLC for this side income for long. I figure everything will be clearer for them once this pandemic cools. I don't think Martina must leave Alberto in order to have children. Don't make sense to me.

• Like 1

Vivian and the new girl Riya both are the most boring girls in that project, they never taking any active part in  a  dancing  party ,just sitting on the side line,always talking and smiling ,they are not making love ,no with girls no with boys just dressing and undressing ,what they  came for?

• Thanks 1

at this point, I really think I will renew the subscription, everyone would like to pay almost 50 euros a month to see girls dancing in all the flats

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I really can't understand why everyone seems to be so fascinated with this Nelly & Martina bullshit storyline. 🤷‍♂️ 

Because people like to take imaginary trips, as always people forget that almost everything is done to entertain the public, the only real thing is boredom.