B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hope this is sarcasm because it is well done!  I think you've made your point Mark!   The first step in solving a problem like this is to admit you have a problem!  I am kinda doing that!

hahaha you are so funny.... I am not sure if I am sarcastic as opposed to making humour out of dead log or anything to keep me from my general boredom.  . I am definitely cynical of the nonsense ( to me ) that comes along and try to make humour  with it... 

I , like you, will go to M&A and B4 later and will invariably find content from this B1 'get 2gether from the fans of  these stars  .  

22 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Can you support this with some details DD?  I am not disagreeing.  But with Masha and Hedi, it was believed he was "shy" with the cameras.  Masha finally prevailed.

What between Pam and this guy makes you think she is "holding back" and that the guy is not shy?  

Again, I am not disagreeing, but to me it looks like he is camera shy as well.  I know I watch this stuff way too much; however, apparently I could watch more if I can't see this.  LOL.  Laundry calls ...

First .. Pam isn’t Masha 😁 He also managed to “ get over “ any  shyness by cumming on her tits , showing his ass and dick , I believe for him cameras aren’t such a big issue anymore , he has “embraced “ the environment .. it is just that Pam plays with him , she will do only as much as she wants , she has full control in everything , even his feelings as it seems 😔

I think that when a woman reaches so much “ horny “ levels , she simply can’t say no except if she doesn’t feel the sex attraction .. I think she likes that he is a guy that respects her and gives her “ value “ but she can’t imagine him ( so far ) having sex with him ( which is weird because the ultimate money comes from such actions I guess , but then I can only admire her that even if she knows the extras , she’s not going into the last level , that is sex live ) ..

I think this guy has gone away from the camera holding back just because of the incident I told you before .. of course , I might be wrong , but i think with my down head now 😂🤣😂🤣 i have a sexy woman next to me , i have made repeated appearances , I know where the cameras are , I know they record , I wouldn’t be able to hold anymore ( still I believe that I wouldn’t be able to perform as I have said ,  I would he completely stressed and would totally lose it once and even for a second the cameras recording was entering my mind - which means that I would have instantly lost concentration satisfying the girl , not nice from her 😱 ) … but then , it is also my age that I think like this ( 44 😁🤓🥸 ) the younger you are , the less you think like this , you simply want to penetrate as much as possible betwen 18-23 , penetrate and slightly please  from 24 to 27-28 and give all your attention and care and fully pleasure the other from 28 - 29 and onwards 😉😉🥳

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This requires a skill level of multitasking that I am not capable of!

Perhaps you are underestimating yourself , I always thought that women have too much confidence 😁

15 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm not saying he as to have sex, I'm saying trying his luck with the other girls, a little flirting and copping a feel so to say. 🙂 

I hope that , whatever  happens with Pam , he remains a “ guest star “ , I prefer having him around than Daniel for example ., plus he speaks English ☺️

17 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

her bates are exceptional - the one in the tub the other day , dildo up the backside, used everything she could, awesome!!

Pam is money at the moment , at least someone who gives viewers a reason  to watch adult entertainment 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Pam is money at the moment , at least someone who gives viewers a reason  to watch adult entertainment 

way better than Vivian who I'm going to christen ms grumpy. Most of the time has a face like an old trout😑

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, james deen said:

yeah i agree here is more entertaining then rlc which is kinda sad

Leora and Malia virus is expanding in whole RLC 😬😬🙄 Imagine knowing that two other colleagues in another city do nothing than bating ,they stay almost a week away from the apartment and they have the perfect apartment and  the best financial benefits .. that’s all I can say .. Why bother do more and expose yourself to unfair criticism ? 

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First .. Pam isn’t Masha 😁 He also managed to “ get over “ any  shyness by cumming on her tits , showing his ass and dick , I believe for him cameras aren’t such a big issue anymore , he has “embraced “ the environment .. it is just that Pam plays with him , she will do only as much as she wants , she has full control in everything , even his feelings as it seems 😔

I think that when a woman reaches so much “ horny “ levels , she simply can’t say no except if she doesn’t feel the sex attraction .. I think she likes that he is a guy that respects her and gives her “ value “ but she can’t imagine him ( so far ) having sex with him ( which is weird because the ultimate money comes from such actions I guess , but then I can only admire her that even if she knows the extras , she’s not going into the last level , that is sex live ) ..

I think this guy has gone away from the camera holding back just because of the incident I told you before .. of course , I might be wrong , but i think with my down head now 😂🤣😂🤣 i have a sexy woman next to me , i have made repeated appearances , I know where the cameras are , I know they record , I wouldn’t be able to hold anymore ( still I believe that I wouldn’t be able to perform as I have said ,  I would he completely stressed and would totally lose it once and even for a second the cameras recording was entering my mind - which means that I would have instantly lost concentration satisfying the girl , not nice from her 😱 ) … but then , it is also my age that I think like this ( 44 😁🤓🥸 ) the younger you are , the less you think like this , you simply want to penetrate as much as possible betwen 18-23 , penetrate and slightly please  from 24 to 27-28 and give all your attention and care and fully pleasure the other from 28 - 29 and onwards 😉😉🥳

Good analysis DD.

Now to Mark who said "the relationship experts/ psychologists on here would be lost without these 2 ..  sorry there will be plenty of analysis to come later ...".

I hear what you are saying Mark but I guess I distinguish between those who comment as "relationship experts" vs. commenting simply as a voyeur and basing conclusions on what we actually see (and in some cases hear/translate).      I probably do too much "relationship expert" commentary; however, what I simply enjoy here more than anything else is watching and deducing conclusions based on what we see.    

Anyway, that's my two cents.

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

way better than Vivian who I'm going to christen ms grumpy. Most of the time has a face like an old trout😑

Didn't she replace Sera?   So maybe she was typecast?  RLC saying "hey we need a new sourpuss".