B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

WTF is it with this loner tomato eating freak?  She hardly leaves her room...she's turned it into a temple and painted her face.  FFS, what the fuck is it with RLC and their desperation.

at least u get to see her, unlike ariana

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

WTF is it with this loner tomato eating freak?  She hardly leaves her room...she's turned it into a temple and painted her face.  FFS, what the fuck is it with RLC and their desperation.

MODERATOR DELETING MY POSTS-- As long as you are deleting my posts,why not delete this derogatory garbage also?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sergio said:

you're right, the young and shy Pam, who simultaneously shoves a dildo in her ass and one in her pussy in front of the cameras, lost her shyness and had sex in front of the cameras, I hope your comments are ironic

I have said many times that it is way too different to go  from the comfort of performing and pleasuring by themselves in things that also happened slowly to the ultimate and last GOV stage , that is to have live sex on camera . 

Consider it like this.. lots of them they are shy when they enter to even being naked , then after a short time feeling comfortable with the cameras they might start masturbate , it needs then another significant period to feel ready and have sex on cameras because then they go away from their comfort zone which is being by themselves , knowing their space and how far they can go according to their decisions .

But with a guy , this comfort zone isn’t existing anymore , the girls need to satisfy the partner , they need to perform and show completely different things than what they are used to do daily or often let’s say . Something totally new isn’t as easy no matter if they stick toy balls one after the other in their pussy and masturbate and at the same time have anal dildo penetration .

Think of it like this , you are at the sea swimming and you are wearing your swimsuit while amongst friends and in the next day you are invited at the friends place and during adult games you are requested to stay with your underwear and you feel completely shy doing it ( i don’t examine the results that most probably you will do it ) , but why you would feel shy to remain with your underwear with the same friends than the previous day that you had no problem to be half naked with your swimsuit ? 

Therefore, the comfort zone and doing things for herself is completely different than the sex on camera .. it’s also easy to explain why the majority of the girls has no problems masturbating but they make double  and triple thoughts when it needs for them to go to the next level ( when the guys have no problems of course to be on camera ) … as a last thought , think about Gina’s progress , from just simple masturbations and shows for two stays , it needed her third stay to perform sex on camera … it is just in the mind and psychological dear friend ☺️😇

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

This stuff was made for you. Does the word naive have any meaning to you?:smile:

Satisfied from the voyeuristic point of view , a story that took much time till it had a happy ending , why should I feel or be naive when I watched something that I totally enjoyed , unfolding and developing with each and every guy’s visit more and more till he finally got a girl that was ( maybe still is ? , I need to figure out ) completely not into him … she has even invited another guy during all this period to visit her and stay in her room or at least in the apartment .. this was for me nice to witness watching Pam .. and of course , the absolute and total respect by me that they brought their private lives and things on camera . Whoever doesn’t enjoy , they can easily give top cams to Leora and Malia that twice per week are away from the apartment overnight to do their private life and just masturbate on a daily basis to justify their RLC salaries.. that is naive my good friend watching 😇

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Satisfied from the voyeuristic point of view , a story that took much time till it had a happy ending , why should I feel or be naive when I watched something that I totally enjoyed , unfolding and developing with each and every guy’s visit more and more till he finally got a girl that was ( maybe still is ? , I need to figure out ) completely not into him … she has even invited another guy during all this period to visit her and stay in her room or at least in the apartment .. this was for me nice to witness watching Pam .. and of course , the absolute and total respect by me that they brought their private lives and things on camera . Whoever doesn’t enjoy , they can easily give top cams to Leora and Malia that twice per week are away from the apartment overnight to do their private life and just masturbate on a daily basis to justify their RLC salaries.. that is naive my good friend watching 😇

the bf have a name?