B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

Great idea, Ariana! Introduce the girls to this incredibly boring stupidness of a ceremony. I actually liked them, don't ruin that. Thank you!

🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ed2 said:

Great idea, Ariana! Introduce the girls to this incredibly boring stupidness of a ceremony. I actually liked them, don't ruin that. Thank you!

🤦🏻‍♂️

Ceremony of what, I'm confused

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I ready have no idea what the hell is going on here

Maybe I can help; They sit around, usually after some sort of mantra thing from Ariana. They then draw a wheel type of thingy, and someones gets 1st. prize Last time it was Holly, who always sat under the stairs. How I miss her, thats about it really 😄

• Like 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Maybe I can help; They sit around, usually after some sort of mantra thing from Ariana. They then draw a wheel type of thingy, and someones gets 1st. prize Last time it was Holly, who always sat under the stairs. How I miss her, thats about it really 😄

Thanks heaps

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

here we go this is the Zen bit, oh and they ususally have their best undies on...