Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

Thanks a lot for your corrections. You are right regarding the distance my fault. But regarding the beaches. I've visited both locations and both beaches. Agree that both are really far away from being the best ones on the spanish coast 😉  but prefer the beaches in the area of Valencia. For sure my individual personal taste 😉.

16 minutes ago, omedo said:

They are not going to visit their family, and their parents live in a town in Castellon.

No, Valencia is a 4 hour drive from Barcelona.

The beaches are the same.

The beach in Barcelona is the Mediterranean Sea.  Lots of vermin swimming in those waters.   Something could just swim up grab someone and take them out to sea for lunch.     

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

La playa de Barcelona es el Mar Mediterráneo. Muchas alimañas nadando en esas aguas. Algo podría simplemente nadar, agarrar a alguien y llevarlo al mar para almorzar.     

patrick eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Tenxring said:

También noté que Alberto estaba muy feliz por ella y cuando entró a tomarle algunas fotos, tenía una sonrisa súper grande. La gente puede decir lo que quiera sobre él, pero tengo la impresión de que es un buen tipo. Y es bueno para Martina. O me gustaría pensar que lo es.

Of course he's a nice guy. And as a partner for someone like Martina is priceless, he lets her do whatever he wants, cooks, scrubs, cleans, walks the dogs, ... and there are still those who reproach him for spending some time playing play and that When Martina comes home, I don't receive her on her knees in the kitchen, wagging her tail like dogs and ready to give her six orgasms. This man is a reincarnated Buddha.

Edited by catalonia
Corrección ortográfica
  • Like 3

il y a 9 minutes, catalonia a dit :

Of course he's a nice guy. And as a partner for someone like Martina is priceless, he lets her do whatever he wants, cooks, scrubs, cleans, walks the dogs, ... and there are still those who reproach him for spending some time playing play and that When Martina comes home, I don't receive her on her knees in the kitchen, wagging her tail like dogs and ready to give her six orgasms. This man is a reincarnated Buddha.

And most importantly fucks whoever she wants🙄 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

To me, the above descriptions sounds for me more like that of a male housemaid than of a reincarnated Buddha 🤣. I think a buddy might not have any sex 😉. But I agree he is exactly the partner Martina needs to live her free life. I'm curious how it will be in 5 years.

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

To me, the above descriptions sounds for me more like that of a male housemaid than of a reincarnated Buddha 🤣. I think a buddy might not have any sex 😉. But I agree he is exactly the partner Martina needs to live her free life. I'm curious how it will be in 5 years.

It is surprising the relationship between Martina and Alberto have last this long and also Martina and Nelly to a married women.  I wonder what happens when the Visa for Nelly and Bogdan are up. Will Martina marry Nelly?  Can you do that in Spain? I see trouble waters ahead for Martina and school vs real life. 

Spain is a very liberal country regarding homosexuality. It has been possible for a lesbian couple to marry in spain for a longer time. But I would be very surprised to see that the two will do that. Regardin school, depends where she will get a place. If it is in Barcelona everything will go on they will find the time to meet together, if it is in another city things will change for sure and also if the Visa topic come up. But still we have whole summer to see how thing will develop.

35 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

A guy who doesn't work and doesn’t think to find a job , I am sorry , he has no excuses for that .. they are struggling financially and Martina is the one who contributes  mostly for the money needs .. apart from that , he is the guy that all women would like to have and I also admire him .. 

But as I have said , Martina needs more him than he needs her ( very strange but this is my opinion ) … If she loses him , she hasn’t  someone to rely on for the way her life can be ..him on the  other hand, he is older and losing her will hurt him but he will be able to stand on his feet as he has learned to have hobbies and interests ( Martina has also but I think this man is her “ rock “ if things go bad for her as he will support her and stand by her at any costs , even as a friend ) and he will just find another one that will be easy going and accept the home duties and caring .. 

All in all , if it wasn’t for the money , lots of things for me would be questionable .. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1