Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Puta literally means whore, and can be extended to any woman who is sexually promiscuous.

There are many woman who like to be called like this during sex 😎 , part of the sexual tense , teasing and of course dirty talking if a couple is into this 😉

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Puta literally means whore, and can be extended to any woman who is sexually promiscuous.

Depends on the context that is said.. As example "Puta Madre" in their language could be a good thing.. 
Here in the south if we say "filho da puta" (son of a bitch) is taken as an insult, in the north normally may be accepted as regular as a "good morning" 😁

• Confused 1

First time I've read about Martina saying la puta. I wonder if she picked this up from Nelly?  Even though Martina's libido is very high; it seems that Nelly has an edge in maturity, sexual and everyday life.  From what I've read, Martina may be about 6-7  years behind in her schooling, and this may spill over into her everyday maturity. By saying la puta, she may be trying to spice up her sex life with Alberto. Let's face it, he's not Bogdan or Tibor. After 9/10 years together, this may be her attempt to get him to be more attentive when they fuck. It will be interesting as M&A proceed in their relationship.

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

I know she is drunk but she talks about a Mike even when not. Who is this Mike fellow?

It will be interesting to find out out about Mike? He may be the one she had sex with a while back or it could be someone they both know from the restaurant. Anyone know? 

Martina was still very tired at Nelly's. Last night was just too hard. So she didn't dance much, normally she is the most active dancer. She didn't drink any alcohol, either.  She mainly concentrated on smoking. Vulgar habit. Sorry!

• Upvote 2

Maybe I am wrong, but Martina seems to be putting on weight again. At the beginning of the pandemic she did a lot of sport - endurance, strength and flexibility. Now, with the exams finished she should start again. Her abdominal muscles are urgently longing for workout sessions. Martina, you must preserve your fine body! 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Maybe I am wrong, but Martina seems to be putting on weight again. At the beginning of the pandemic she did a lot of sport - endurance, strength and flexibility. Now, with the exams finished she should start again. Her abdominal muscles are urgently longing for workout sessions. Martina, you must preserve your fine body! 

One word, Yes😁

Maybe she just achieved the goal she wanted, I think you fantasize a little too much about Martina 😉

• Haha 1