Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

Maybe. There are other reasons people need someone. She has lived with him for a long time if she wanted to she would have left a long time ago. This is not her first outside female relationship. When they are together she shows how much she adores him. There is something to that!

Adores him and can't fight the feeling.  Nelly is a short term fix. Martina will meet much better in school. Martina will learn more about competition, integrity and respect. Perhaps the hard way. Let hope those she meets do not use or watch social media. 

Maybe. There are other reasons people need someone. She has lived with him for a long time if she wanted to she would have left a long time ago. This is not her first outside female relationship. When they are together she shows how much she adores him. There is something to that!

Wow get out of here, you and your rationalization that sounds totally logical 😏

But you're 100% right. You'll read a bunch of malarkey here just because some simps can't fucking stand that Alberto punched above his weight, and they won't accept their couple dynamics...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

Adores him and can't fight the feeling.  Nelly is a short term fix. Martina will meet much better in school. Martina will learn more about competition, integrity and respect. Perhaps the hard way. Let hope those she meets do not use or watch social media. 

You will find that Martina will be older than 98% of all the students there. Yes respect she will get and they may try get a "little" from her but maybe not. She will grow up in the next few years and learn more than just book knowledge that is taught in school. She loves Alberto for the security she has with him of a solid relationship. She knows he won't leave her. Plus he lets her live the life she desires. What more would any woman want. Even you can't argue with that. Yes Nelly is just that short term. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

the nelly and martina thing is just strange to me. I was ok with it because someone on here said they have the consent of their husbands but now im not so sure they are ok with it. Also i doubt they would be ok with it if they knew its more then just sex which it clearly is. Maybe its just me being insecure and you guys just care about wanking to the hot lesbian sex

I agree. People have many reasons why they do what they do. Martina too, has her reasons for staying with Alberto as she does for having sex with Nelly. He has reasons for doing what is does. But he earns his keep!  Many in this forum do as do, speculate on the relationship of Nelly and Martina, Martina and Alberto. We do this, really without truly knowing anything other than what we see and envision to speculate. For Nelly and Martina, it is something they are (not bad) and have been attracted to each other, which brings them too being bisexual. They can not live with only a penis, and cannot live with only a vagina. Which also mean there are possible life choices to be made as well.  And therefore, they find someone to accept them as they are. We all place too much emphasis on how Alberto performs in bed, his weight when we should look as well at what Martina has chosen as a female partner in Nelly.  

28 minutes ago, james deen said:

the nelly and martina thing is just strange to me. I was ok with it because someone on here said they have the consent of their husbands but now im not so sure they are ok with it. Also i doubt they would be ok with it if they knew its more then just sex which it clearly is. Maybe its just me being insecure and you guys just care about wanking to the hot lesbian sex

Good Day Mate,  Nelly and Martina and not only lovers but friends.  I am not sure anyone can tell if it bother either of the male partners, Nelly and Bogdan are married where Martina and Alberto are not.  Again we can only see and speculate from what we see for example; Tonight Alberto and Martina were distance. It seem there was some discussion regarding the events with Nelly but only the interpreters can tell us.  There seem to be some awkwardness when communicating and moving by each other. As to indicate perhaps some feeling of what had occurred.  Also, each seem to be in thought. I now feel as though one of the reasons Alberto spends so much time sleeping on the cough at night may be due to that activities occurred with Nelly and Martina in the bedroom. Let see tonight? Could it be it is affecting him more and more? I would also say, she does care for him, is affection towards him when need be. He may in fact be her security blanket! They are both in a difficult situation in the RLC and I can not help but to think Alberto is thinking of a way out with or without Martina. But I also can not help but think she will be with him. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, yelt said:

I agree. People have many reasons why they do what they do. Martina too, has her reasons for staying with Alberto as she does for having sex with Nelly. He has reasons for doing what is does. But he earns his keep!  Many in this forum do as do, speculate on the relationship of Nelly and Martina, Martina and Alberto. We do this, really without truly knowing anything other than what we see and envision to speculate. For Nelly and Martina, it is something they are (not bad) and have been attracted to each other, which brings them too being bisexual. They can not live with only a penis, and cannot live with only a vagina. Which also mean there are possible life choices to be made as well.  And therefore, they find someone to accept them as they are. We all place too much emphasis on how Alberto performs in bed, his weight when we should look as well at what Martina has chosen as a female partner in Nelly.  

I don't disagree with your thoughts. As for Martina and Nelly I do feel some may think it is genuine love but I feel it is only lust for each other. That is all they have had. Maybe they are friends but they have not lived together. Martina is pretty easy going person whereas Nelly is appears to someone on a few uppers all the time. There takes a whole lot more that any kind of sex to make a marriage or a relationship last. I spent 50 years with the same beautiful lady.

I also am bit knowledgeable about bisexuality and gays. Personal and can't say here but when they know the fact they are causes them much anxiety and leads to jealousy and many breakups if they tend to become lovers. They are not at all a stable group. Many are but many aren't. 

When it comes to the couples you can't look at them for only the sex and you said that. The forum has to look at who walks the dogs and feeds them. Who cooks, cleans, makes the bed, goes to the store and believe me it is the little things that make the world go round. It may be holding hands anywhere you are even in bed before you go to sleep (Try it). I know this site is all about the sex but it also is about REAL LIFE.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jman9212 said:

You will find that Martina will be older than 98% of all the students there. Yes respect she will get and they may try get a "little" from her but maybe not. She will grow up in the next few years and learn more than just book knowledge that is taught in school. She loves Alberto for the security she has with him of a solid relationship. She knows he won't leave her. Plus he lets her live the life she desires. What more would any woman want. Even you can't argue with that. Yes Nelly is just that short term. 

Do we know she will be older than most or is it that she just starting studying late? If most are older yes she will gain respect..maybe.  As I mentioned students are much more intelligent than when I was going to school. They use computers and social media for everything!  I will leave it at that!  Although, living your life without care, without thought of consequence or as you desire might not be such a good thing.  And thinking Alberto won't leave her..never say never!

La relazione tra Alberto e Martina è destinata a finire . Lei non è soddisfatta sessualmente di lui e se oggi il suo divertimento si chiama Nelly domani sarà un'altra o un 'altro se forse non lo è già stato ....lui purtroppo è scadente e si vedeva da tempo e per lei l'affetto non basta perché si vuole divertire e lo fa senza rispetto . Farebbe meglio a rimanere libera e così sarebbe più coerente con se stessa perché lui non ha le palle per farlo .

13 hours ago, yelt said:

So you say he needs her, she doesn't need him?  Why do you say that? What does she do and where does she go without him? To live with Nelly? Find another roommate to put up with her? Live by herself, cook and clean? 

In the context of RLC, no one is watching this apartment to see Alberto. If they break up, and she gets to keep the apartment - like Masha - she will still have an audience. Alberto has no job and no income and from what we see here, isn't even trying. Without her, he will have to fend for himself. She is affectionate towards him and I believe her feelings for him are genuine, but I don't think he satisfies her sexually, just compare how long she kisses Nelly and how much time they spend having sex, and she loves to cuddle. When Alberto finishes, he gives her a towel or a tissue and walks away. Plus, as a couple they don't seem to do much together, she's often out in the evenings without him and this was also the case before the pandemic. He's a decent house keeper, cook and takes good care of the dogs, but ultimately, he gets to live there rent-free and receive an income because of Martina. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mingo said:

In the context of RLC, no one is watching this apartment to see Alberto. If they break up, and she gets to keep the apartment - like Masha - she will still have an audience. Alberto has no job and no income and from what we see here, isn't even trying. Without her, he will have to fend for himself. She is affectionate towards him and I believe her feelings for him are genuine, but I don't think he satisfies her sexually, just compare how long she kisses Nelly and how much time they spend having sex, and she loves to cuddle. When Alberto finishes, he gives her a towel or a tissue and walks away. Plus, as a couple they don't seem to do much together, she's often out in the evenings without him and this was also the case before the pandemic. He's a decent house keeper, cook and takes good care of the dogs, but ultimately, he gets to live there rent-free and receive an income because of Martina. 

No they aren't watching the apartment to see Alberto. They are watching to imagine they are in his shoes. She might have a nice body but leaves a lot to be desire related to sex. We see the same old same old.  Sex seems to be the only thing you use to measure this relationship.  Alberto's girlfriend is bisexual. She talks to Alberto about how she and Nelly have sex. How would you feel. Real passionate and loving. huh!  Want to cuddle. huh! Emotionally fine. huh!  Everything is fine huh! You are correct, she doesn't need him. But chances are you might get weary of seeing her flat on her stomach in bed bating, until Nelly comes over and they do the same thing over and over.  If you are lucky, she brings home another guy too fuck, maybe have a 3-some.