Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

what did we expect? That's exactly what happened after all the action this week. The situation perfectly exploited no Alberto and no Bogdan. Alberto do his extensive Saturday mountain bike tour, so enough time for them...everyone has to decide for himself if she/he likes it, the two  had their fun, it was like a volcanic eruptionbody

18 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Prefiero a Nelly y Martina porque no usan juguetes

I prefer to see T&E because I can't stand Nelly and I've had enough of this relationship....🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

I prefer to see T&E because I can't stand Nelly and I've had enough of this relationship....🤷🏻‍♂️

👏👏 and I was so wrong by the way 😔 that it was over .. and Bogdan isn’t giving Nelly also a “ lesson “ by interacting with the two crazy ones ..

I agree. I also don't find Nelly attractive either, but that's my personal taste🤷‍♂️ Martina sees it totally different. They both are adult and know exactly what they are doing, hope they know also the possible consequences if there are some. I think Bogdan and Alberto know about the bisexuality of the two and have to handle it.🤔 And they do...

• Thanks 2

On 5/26/2021 at 11:31 PM, yelt said:

Алберто, ако четете това, Мартина има право на вечеря на свещи и добър секс; където тя може да умножи оргазма и да бъде доволна. Ако не можете да го направите, поканете Нели за няколко часа и ги оставете на мира.   

On 5/27/2021 at 4:43 AM, yelt said:

Не не приключи. Тя го прави, но трябва да отпразнува резултатите от упоритата си работа и да бъде призната за това. Вечеря навън, малък подарък, цветя и шоколад, някои оценяват; всеки има нужда от това подсилване, тържество. Ако Алберто не може да изпълни едно от най-големите си желания, то само веднъж й позволете да има лошата алтернатива! Освен ако не е късно!  

This seems to have been the selebration of passing the exams!Perhaps with the kind assistance of Alberto!😉😜

Edited by redfan

il y a une heure, omedo a dit :

I will second that, the sooner she gets to college the better, and then she can get that wonderful career and future that most the members have mapped out for her🤢

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

one point can be in the future that the internet will not forget anything...that can create problems...but we learned that all of them are very open minded. So lets see if college will change anything.