Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

3 minutes ago, emnv said:

And veeery drunk and funny 🥴

I noticed 😁😆 didn’t want to add the drunk 🥴 part because the responses vary 😬… the funny , I think she was saying to Alberto kind of the “ puta “ word , but since I don’t speak the language , maybe my imagination , still very likely saying to Alberto “ I am your bitch “ 😉😉😇😎🥳

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I noticed 😁😆 didn’t want to add the drunk 🥴 part because the responses vary 😬… the funny , I think she was saying to Alberto kind of the “ puta “ word , but since I don’t speak the language , maybe my imagination , still very likely saying to Alberto “ I am your bitch “ 😉😉😇😎🥳

Puta literally means whore, and can be extended to any woman who is sexually promiscuous.

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Puta literally means whore, and can be extended to any woman who is sexually promiscuous.

Thanks for that!  Martina and Alberto are a different couple! 😄    It seems no matter how pissed she it with Alberto and how much she likes to get into Nelly's pants, she may actually have a strong thing for Alberto and love him. Almost to the point if he said no more Nelly, she would stop. Not without push back, but I believe she would stop. What does he have over her?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

Thanks for that!  Martina and Alberto are a different couple! 😄    It seems no matter how pissed she it with Alberto and how much she likes to get into Nelly's pants, she may actually have a strong thing for Alberto and love him. Almost to the point if he said no more Nelly, she would stop. Not without push back, but I believe she would stop. What does he have over her?

If she would have said  la puta  that would be the word for bitch.