Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

I also noticed that Alberto was really happy for her and when he went in to take some pictures of her, he had a super big smile. People can say what they may about him, but I get the impression that he is a good guy. And is good for Martina. Or I would like to think that he is.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Martina dressed in her come fuck me outfit.   :biggrin:

Someone needs to fuck her with a real penis and make her cum the way she would like.  Not this play thing Alberto provides.  He could do better!

Alberto's sexual ability would make any woman turn lesbian!!!!! She has been desperate for him to cum in her mouth for months. The useless lump of lard Alberto can't manage it!!! He even prefers a 'bloody' pussy. What man can't cum in his girls mouth!!!!!!! I love watching Martina but sadly most times it means suffering watching 'gameboy' Yuk!

• Haha 2

I am not at all reliable with what I anticipate (as an example this afternoon 😕), but it doesn't seem to be a Japanese party this weekend.

To my knowledge, on Sunday afternoon the girls are invited to a party organized by Bruno in a famous nightclub in Barcelona, and on Monday Nelly and Martina will go back to Valencia for a couple of days.

12 minutes ago, emnv said:

I am not at all reliable with what I anticipate (as an example this afternoon 😕), but it doesn't seem to be a Japanese party this weekend.

To my knowledge, on Sunday afternoon the girls are invited to a party organized by Bruno in a famous nightclub in Barcelona, and on Monday Nelly and Martina will go back to Valencia for a couple of days.

I am surprised Bogdan will let Nelly go. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Bruno and his boys !   .....well I will leave it at that. 😨

Return to Valencia, what a fun trip, spending time with family.😉

3 hours ago, emnv said:

so when are they moving in together this is the second time she is taking Nelly back home

Might be difficult for Alberto and Martina to arrange a common vacation. Alberto will certainly not leave the dogs in the care of other people. And I think the dogs are used as an excuse by him not to go on vacation for several days (as he has used them not going to any party or leaving party early). 

I can understand Martina that she will use the opportunity to visit her family (with or without  Nelly) again. Valencia is only a hour away from Barcelona. Beach there is much better than the on in Barcelona.  I'm not sure if her family knows about the relationship, but I can imagine that and they might tolerate it 🤔 ?

12 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Puedo entender que Martina aprovechará la oportunidad para visitar a su familia (con o sin Nelly) nuevamente. ?

They are not going to visit their family, and their parents live in a town in Castellon.

13 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Valencia está a solo una hora de Barcelona. 

No, Valencia is a 4 hour drive from Barcelona.

14 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

La playa es mucho mejor que la de Barcelona. 

The beaches are the same.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Puede ser difícil para Alberto y Martina organizar unas vacaciones comunes. Alberto ciertamente no dejará a los perros al cuidado de otras personas. Y creo que él usa los perros como excusa para no irse de vacaciones durante varios días (ya que los ha usado para no ir a ninguna fiesta o salir temprano de la fiesta). 

Puedo entender que Martina aprovechará la oportunidad para visitar a su familia (con o sin Nelly) nuevamente. Valencia está a solo una hora de Barcelona. La playa es mucho mejor que la de Barcelona. No estoy seguro si su familia sabe sobre la relación, pero me lo puedo imaginar y podrían tolerarlo  🤔 ?

Barcelona-Valencia 350 Kilometros, cerca de 4 horas, y en cuanto a las playas no tienen nada que envidiar las de Barcelona, si no que son mejores que las Valencianas.