B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

1 hour ago, mingo said:

Nelly playing it cool with Martina then Martina tells her come here and she gives her a hug and holds on to her and whispers something in her ear.. Obviously Martina still wants her..ย 

young martina was good at osselets game

Funny how 3 girls naked already and Bogdown FAAAAR from the pool LOL, so awkward, hopefully this is the push to have this couple move to another place.

ย 

These girls dont give a ffffffffffff and I love it.

• Upvote 1

here's another post which will attract a couple of sad emojis. I bet Bog wouldn't mind some male company today. Before, Ant and Carlos would come and they could chat - maybe sport, last nights footy etc. Alberto could come but I know he doesn't really like parties. Surrounded by a load of girls looks great but I'm not sure its that wonderful. Fire away folks !!

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

now both naked...so jackpot won๐Ÿ‘

why r they not all naked around that pool?

its a beautiful day to show riya how to be less shy,

where is Jรคgermeister when u need it?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

here's another post which will attract a couple of sad emojis. I bet Bog wouldn't mind some male company today. Before, Ant and Carlos would come and they could chat - maybe sport, last nights footy etc. Alberto could come but I know he doesn't really like parties. Surrounded by a load of girls looks great but I'm not sure its that wonderful. Fire away folks !!

and there it is.. the sad emoji, so predictable ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

the only male company he needs is the Uber driver to a new place.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2