B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

30 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

I´m nobody to give people advise but nothing kills the passion from a woman faster than a guy who is her puppy, and shows no resistance at all. 

What a different story would be have Bogdan with different attitude have fun at the pool, joke around and mess with people, thats fun and sexy, not hiding to not piss your girl, who can do whatever she wants.

What seems to get missed here is more credit to Boggy for giving the girls their space to be well   Girly... this is  Barcelona and a party atmosphere so unlike Russia et.. they are in super free, play mode and the likely hood of nudity around a pool would be typical..... so Bog at his loss of enjoyment is just giving them their space.... as the only guy it is the right choice ...  and again another reason for them to be gone ... if he has to give this space there is an unspoken uncomfortable vibe that seems obvious is there !  

but I do appreciate him for leaving the scene than criticize him or talk down about his wife 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

If I might mention Riya again? She looks and seems quite comfortable here, and this must be better than being cramped up on the corner of her bed as she usually is.

But I don't understand why Radi doesn't show up very often. Is it a lack of confidence ?😑

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

What seems to get missed here is more credit to Boggy for giving the girls their space to be well   Girly... this is  Barcelona and a party atmosphere so unlike Russia et.. they are in super free, play mode and the likely hood of nudity around a pool would be typical..... so Bog at his loss of enjoyment is just giving them their space.... as the only guy it is the right choice ...  and again another reason for them to be gone ... if he has to give this space there is an unspoken uncomfortable vibe that seems obvious is there !  

but I do appreciate him for leaving the scene than criticize him or talk down about his wife 

If N&B did go, would not RLC have to bring in another couple ( ie man) in cos they need one for a load of reasons? Just a thought...

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I fucking hate them too...especially when most of the time they make no sense, and barely correspond to the actual post. I think it's probably sheer laziness a lot of the time, when a member doesn't agree with you, but can't be arsed, or hasn't the intelligence to piece together a logical reply...'confused' emojis are even worse...they make the perpetrator actually sound like they're as thick as pig shit, by admitting they don't understand what is often a simple post. The usual suspects, we know who you are...and you look rather embarrassing 🤣

Mine was just poking fun you my friend, and you left the door open...😁

lol wish I could have put a sad and confused at the same time .... but you already know I am confused ....

yeah they are a sad part of the emoji choices ...a thumbs up and down would be better ...less mean and the upvote which I do like as step up over just the like button ... but they are all redundant as it doesn't matter  . the person making the comment is committed and who cares about our emoji response ... We get the message they sent so thumbs up or down and move on.... KISS keep it simple stupid ...not everyone cares to write a response and that is fair but people do want to support up or down and just move on ...   the thanks is an awesome button to keep 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, harvieparker said:

Is it Radi that always in the kitchen at parties neil ?

Sort of, she looks a bit nervous where ever she is, The seance nights, here in B4 its true she has always stayed in the kitchen. Maybe more tomatoes and oranges there!! Its odd though for such a great looking girl who you'd expect to have all the confidence in the world. No teeling though

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

If N&B did go, would not RLC have to bring in another couple ( ie man) in cos they need one for a load of reasons? Just a thought...

not at all?  these are 'adults' under a contract of certain rules and boundaries.   Bog or any maintenance level, caretaker role can be done at arms length. just like the housecleaners 

• Upvote 1