B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

If N&B did go, would not RLC have to bring in another couple ( ie man) in cos they need one for a load of reasons? Just a thought...

I think Bogdan can 'manage' the barcelona apartments just as well from his own apartment with Nelly. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I can bet that Nelly instructed Bog to stay inside and out of sight because there's going to a lot of tits on display.  Not sure if Martina decided to hell with it since he just flashed him accidentally, but I have a feeling Nelly told her go for it, because she put Bog "away".  🤣

22 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I think Bogdan can 'manage' the barcelona apartments just as well from his own apartment with Nelly. 🙂 

i reckon i could manage them from here in the UK so he can from a town 30-45 mins away a piece of piss.

Will help them pack if they are struggling 👍

I guarantee not a single person here would have guessed 1 year ago that Martina would be tits out on the B4 pool deck and diving into Nelly's snatch every chance she gets!  What a difference a year can make!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

If N&B did go, would not RLC have to bring in another couple ( ie man) in cos they need one for a load of reasons? Just a thought...

I can't think of any reason for needing 'a man' in the villa at all.

This place would be far better without N&B

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1