B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

Music banging, alcohol around, that Barcelona weather, youre in pretty much vacations all time, good food, model-type girls naked in a pool, and there you are, in the living room.

That would make me reconsider things in life.

• Haha 3

I´m nobody to give people advise but nothing kills the passion from a woman faster than a guy who is her puppy, and shows no resistance at all. 

What a different story would be have Bogdan with different attitude have fun at the pool, joke around and mess with people, thats fun and sexy, not hiding to not piss your girl, who can do whatever she wants.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:
20 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

here's another post which will attract a couple of sad emojis. I bet Bog wouldn't mind some male company today. Before, Ant and Carlos would come and they could chat - maybe sport, last nights footy etc. Alberto could come but I know he doesn't really like parties. Surrounded by a load of girls looks great but I'm not sure its that wonderful. Fire away folks !!

and there it is.. the sad emoji, so predictable 👍

I support what you are saying Neil.  I am not so worried about Bog having male companionship ... but this is yet another opportunity for Martina and Alberto to do a couples thing together and they simply don't do that.  You are correct, we would see Anthony and Carlos here today if they were still in RLC.  I think if the new B5 tenants were not so new and not so hung over today, who knows, they might be here too.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I support what you are saying Neil.  I am not so worried about Bog having male companionship ... but this is yet another opportunity for Martina and Alberto to do a couples thing together and they simply don't do that.  You are correct, we would see Anthony and Carlos here today if they were still in RLC.  I think if the new B5 tenants were not so new and not so hung over today, who knows, they might be here too.

it seems to me after watching Martina and Alberto over over 3 years, they don't do much together as a couple. This would have been the perfect outing for both of them and the dogs.. and if Martina wants to party it up later in the evening, Alberto could have gone home on his own. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

They will surely be invited over at some point. Alberto clearly doesn't feel comfy at these events,  from what I've seen.

Just now, neil_r549 said:

sad emojis accepted - bad of me to stir up a 'hornets nest' 🙄

I fucking hate them too...especially when most of the time they make no sense, and barely correspond to the actual post. I think it's probably sheer laziness a lot of the time, when a member doesn't agree with you, but can't be arsed, or hasn't the intelligence to piece together a logical reply...'confused' emojis are even worse...they make the perpetrator actually sound like they're as thick as pig shit, by admitting they don't understand what is often a simple post. The usual suspects, we know who you are...and you look rather embarrassing 🤣

Mine was just poking fun you my friend, and you left the door open...😁

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1