B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

here's another post which will attract a couple of sad emojis. I bet Bog wouldn't mind some male company today. Before, Ant and Carlos would come and they could chat - maybe sport, last nights footy etc. Alberto could come but I know he doesn't really like parties. Surrounded by a load of girls looks great but I'm not sure its that wonderful. Fire away folks !!

he is sitting alone in the living room, his choice or told to by horse face?

Should man up, strip off and go join them have some fun, tell misery face to fuck off..but he wont as its not his character.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, mspanker said:

he is sitting alone in the living room, his choice or told to by horse face?

Should man up, strip off and go join them have some fun, tell misery face to fuck off..but he wont as its not his character.

correct, not in his character.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

yep, thats what I said yesterday, but B5 had a heavy night last night and were totally out of it this morning. Maybe next time

Don't they have a heavy night every night?...😏

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't they have a heavy night every night?...😏

Looks that way - from what I read on the B5 thread Hanna went for a threesome but got kicked back by T&T. Guessing boozed up again

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ppl on cc give bog too much crap maybe thats why

because they think its all down to him whereas the main guilty party and bringer of bad vibs and complaints is Nelly.

I was wrong in thinking it was him but watch some of the breakdowns she has, blames everyone else, complained others are using her stuff and this was the same one who wandered into Megs room to use the tub..use the balcony...Then moaned ...

He just is a bit to easy going and wants to be mates with everyone. Bitchface says do as i say not as i do.

Prob is he loves her and so accepts the crap she chucks at him, hence grow as set, get out there tell her to do one if not happy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1